Texas Physical Therapy Specialists

Texas Physical Therapy Specialists Employee Reviews

Working in a P.T. Environment
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), San Marcos, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Working with patients; watching them progress with every visit
Cons: Loads of work in the administrative side, requiring us to constantly be on our toes; very stressful
Working with the physical therapists and the patients is wonderful. I Love their upbeat, positive attitude. On the other hand, the admin work is quite overwhelming. So many compliance measures that the admin staff need to keep on top of. We are constantly putting out fires. Whew! The hardest part of working at Texas PTS? Managing the day to day compliance aspect of office procedures to include auditing medicare charts on a weekly basis, entering all transactions, including charges, payments, and almost all data entry, in two different systems. Not chartless as of yet. However, we are still required to scan most of the chart into the system for our 3rd party biller to have access to all billing info. We are required to WRITE each and every copay on a log!? Even though we've entered the payments into both systems! Quite tedious indeed!
Heavy emphasis on patient volume, fun work place
Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXDecember 14, 2014
Pros: continuing education
Cons: high volume
This company has a very high patient volume with a sacrifice in patient care. The company strives for a higher workload, however, provides the least in salary in the region with minimal increases in salary every 2 years. It is a good company for getting into management positions and potentially education.
Great Place to Work
P.T Tech & Director of First Impressions (Former Employee), Pamer Ln in Austin, TXAugust 13, 2013
I worked for TexPTS for 6 months, while in transition to California. The company has great values and always puts the patients first. My clinic manager always had time for his employees and always found ways to encourage us to better ourselves and learn more to further our career with TexPTS.
Awesome place to work! Owners and Management of the best!
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 5, 2013
Responsible for all administrative operations at a vibrant outpatient physical therapy clinic and employment testing facility including maintaining patient information and records, maintaining clinic schedule, managing insurance authorizations, processing new patient referrals, data entry, maintaining communication with physicians’ offices and employment testing clients, and generally providing first-rate customer service to all internal and external customers including physical therapy patients and employment testing candidates

Texas Physical Therapy Specialists Salaries