Texas Physical Therapy Specialists Employee Reviews

Great work environment. Always always looked forward to going to work with friends and patients.
Director of First Impressions-office manager (Former Employee), New Braunfels, TXAugust 6, 2015
Pros: PTO, extended sick leave
Cons: Holidays were counted as PTO instead of being given as holidays.
A typical day would start at 6:45am-4pm. I always looked forward to interacting with patients and the therapist I had the pleasure of calling not only co-workers, but friends. There were weekly meetings in which I would coordinate and outside work activities that encouraged team building. It was also nice to work towards monthly goals that consisted of evaluation numbers and overall clinical excellence score. Being apart of a growing business was fun and exciting because it still managed to have a small clinic feel in a growing, competitive world.
Working in a P.T. Environment
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), San Marcos, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Working with patients; watching them progress with every visit
Cons: Loads of work in the administrative side, requiring us to constantly be on our toes; very stressful
Working with the physical therapists and the patients is wonderful. I Love their upbeat, positive attitude. On the other hand, the admin work is quite overwhelming. So many compliance measures that the admin staff need to keep on top of. We are constantly putting out fires. Whew! The hardest part of working at Texas PTS? Managing the day to day compliance aspect of office procedures to include auditing – more... medicare charts on a weekly basis, entering all transactions, including charges, payments, and almost all data entry, in two different systems. Not chartless as of yet. However, we are still required to scan most of the chart into the system for our 3rd party biller to have access to all billing info. We are required to WRITE each and every copay on a log!? Even though we've entered the payments into both systems! Quite tedious indeed! – less
Heavy emphasis on patient volume, fun work place
Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXDecember 14, 2014
Pros: continuing education
Cons: high volume
This company has a very high patient volume with a sacrifice in patient care. The company strives for a higher workload, however, provides the least in salary in the region with minimal increases in salary every 2 years. It is a good company for getting into management positions and potentially education.
Great Place to Work
P.T Tech & Director of First Impressions (Former Employee), Pamer Ln in Austin, TXAugust 13, 2013
I worked for TexPTS for 6 months, while in transition to California. The company has great values and always puts the patients first. My clinic manager always had time for his employees and always found ways to encourage us to better ourselves and learn more to further our career with TexPTS.
Learning and enriching environment.
Office Manager/HR/Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 10, 2013
It was very fulfilling to work with patients everyday and create relationships over their treatment. I became invested and hopeful in each person's recovery and really enjoyed getting to know them all.