Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse Employer Reviews

Fun workplace
expo (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJuly 9, 2014
I started this job right when it opened. It was very difficult and they cut a lot of people, because they hired way to many. The management and workers were extremely fun to work with, but once I found the vet job I couldn't balance both.
Assistant Service Manager
Floor Manager (Former Employee), Durham,NCJuly 9, 2014
Managing young adults was very challenging at times but I also enjoyed a little bit of challenge. I always made it a fun place to work
Texasroadhouse was the best job i've had. I loved that i always had my hands full doing something
Hostess (Former Employee), Odessa txJuly 8, 2014
Pros: fast paced. friendly management. clean work space!
Cons: working doubles, or past midnight
Employees & customers were friendly.
Fast paced work enviroment.
Regular customers
very clean!
Great work environment
Host/Serve/Bartend/Headwait/Key (Current Employee), East Knoxville, TNJuly 7, 2014
Working in the restaurant business can be very tricky, but it is definitely rewarding. Some days are slow and can easily cause disappointment, but I always keep my head up. My co-workers are like family, if not closer.
Fast-paced work environment
Dishwasher/Prep Cook/Busser/Food Runner (Former Employee), Bear, DEJuly 6, 2014
Great place to work, other then management was too easily over-whelmed.
Chickfila
Server/Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 5, 2014
Pros: we get break allowences when we do good the month before.
Cons: we have a timer for a 15min break eachday you work 5hrs or more
I go to work and try to put a smile on everybody face that r not smiling each and everyday. I enjoy working around my coworkers work hard and have fun at the same time. The hardest but fun at the same time at the job when u in the kitchen by yourself on boards n have to make everybody food when it is busy but i like that challenge. I get along with – more... people very well and love being around people. I love to smile and make people happy. – less
Great company, strong culture.
Bartender (Current Employee), South Ogden, UTJuly 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, great people.
Cons: work weekends and holidays, inconsistent income.
Texas Roadhouse has been vary good to me over the past 7 years. I have been afforded many opportunities and I am grateful for all of them. Day to day I get to work in a fast paced environment and build relationships with guests. The Utah market and my personal store has had some struggles over the past year. That being said I look at my tenure their – more... as a whole and have almost all good things to say about the company and my personal place in it. – less
Fun Place to work
Server (Current Employee), Springfield, OHJuly 2, 2014
laid back atmosphere. awesome place to work. Will work around your school schedule and babysitting needs.
Co-workers are good to work with
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 2, 2014
Management is mostly rude besides a few people. Gregory Bean and Ivan were the only 2 respectful people management wise. compensation was low.
Eventful, decent workplace
Fry Cook (Current Employee), Deer Park, NYJuly 2, 2014
Fast paced, but a lot of teamwork and cooperation. Managers are understanding and hands on, not the type to just supervise and let you slave and struggle.
Fun and a great place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Bedford, TXJuly 1, 2014
It is a very fast paced environment and customer service oriented. Great co workers and management team.
Great place for employment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great service, coworkers, and food
Cons: not open for lunch
This establishment provides great atmosphere and customer service to all patrons. Great employers and supervisors that are willing to help you become success at your job.
administraive
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Albany, NYJuly 1, 2014
Pros: being envolved in a business that was just opening
make sure that all employess had clocked out the night before and tipshare. Make copies of all invoices that were paid by check and pay all invoices from vendors. every Wednesday make sure payroll was put in the computer and sent to head quarters
Hated it
Server (Current Employee), Portage, MIJune 30, 2014
Cons: extreme micromanaging
The mystery shops are the worst. If you are a server and you do not get 97% on a mystery shop, you get fired. It is extremely difficult to get that.
was a fast paced high energy environent
Line Cook (Current Employee), Fort Bliss, TXJune 30, 2014
The job was good until they started really trying to hound you and cut your concentration from the constant flow of tickets hitting the line.
Fun Fast - best for young people
Server (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MIJune 30, 2014
Pros: fast and fun
Cons: heavy lifting
Good food - Good fun - Fast paced.
Perfect place to work for young people in high school or college. Management willing to work with school schedules.

Nice place to work while attending school
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJune 30, 2014
Pros: the guests, engaging with them on a day to day basis and building relationships, building relationships with my co-workers, that was most enjoyable for me.
Cons: management, they way we were treated by them
Working at Texas Roadhouse, I learned how to be efficient, listen, patience, working in a high demand and stressful environment. A typical day of bartending would include setting up the entire well with ice, juices, salt and sugar, making batches for frozen and rocks margaritas. Taking care of guests, engaging with them, making mixed drinks, pouring – more... beers, taking orders, some of which was all at the same time. I learned a lot from this job. I loved the people I worked with but did not enjoy the people I worked for. They did not value their employees at all. It's very sad because they made us feel like we were all replaceable, when I think that in a working environment, employers should value us and not make us feel horrible when we make mistakes. Every one makes mistakes. It's human! – less
Fast-paced and high volume
Hostess (Former Employee), Hanover, PAJune 28, 2014
Pros: interaction with people
Cons: night hours
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and being in a casual dining atmosphere. It felt as though everyone was family throughout the staff and I established life long friendships through that company.
Great experience for a first job
Hostess (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2014
Pros: work hours
Working at Texas Roadhouse was a great first job. It is so family oriented and it has a good vibe. Everyone is nice and willing to help each other out.
Exciting work environment with great management
Key Hourly/Server Trainer/Bartender (Current Employee), Waite Park, MnJune 26, 2014
Pros: fun, exciting, easy money
Cons: healthcare
The best place I have worked at. All employees are like family and invite new employees in very well. Very fast paced work day and there is always something to do. If you want to move up and become management, you just have to say so. Our manager will do anything to help move up anyone in the company!

1 2 3 4 5

About Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse is a chain restaurant that specializes in steaks and promotes a western theme. Texas Roadhouse Corporation is – Read more

Texas Roadhouse Photos