TEXAS THRIFT STORE

TEXAS THRIFT STORE Employer Reviews

Not so great.
Floater (Former Employee), Killeen, TXApril 9, 2014
Pros: fun coworkers
Cons: no benefits, low pay
Ehh.. managment needs extreme work..
Long work hours and VERY tiring. Hardest part was putting the clothes away in a certain amount of time with litlle to no help.
Easy Job, good hours
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 25, 2013
Pros: driving the truck
Cons: management
Was a good and easy job. Needs different Managers who really care about their employees. Enjoyed traveling around to different places during the day. Liked the hours. Liked the other drivers. The only thing wrong was that when I had a special they wouldn't send someone else to help lift the heavy furniture. I really enjoyed this job.
Exciting workplace of Texas Thrift Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 9, 2013
Enjoyable place to work at.I learned how to work with other employees. Management was motivating to teach.I wouldent say there's any hardest part in the job.Enjoyed putting away clothes in order.
Second hand store with lots of stuff.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXOctober 26, 2012
Receving/Stocking clean inside and outside work in cashier manage to work with forklift and Instal clothing bins.
Fun place to work at with awesome people
Sales Floor Associate/Office clerk (Former Employee), Killeen, TXOctober 23, 2012
Pros: management, environment, idea, work hours
Cons: hourly pay
I worked as the Sales Floor Supervisor. I was in charge to open the store in the morning, count the deposit and make sure the floor was representable. I also did the daily computer input, answered the phone and camera reviews. I was in charge of the cashiers and floor personel, did their schedules and had input on new hires. I learned a lot during my – more... time at Texas Thrift, handling busy days and multitask. I loved my Management and the employees at Home Office. Everyone had always and open ear and answer for my questions. My co workers were awesome and I miss everyone dearly. The hardest part of the job was to get everything in order. I kinda got thrown in the cold water, but I managed. Unfortunately I had to leave this job, because my husband got stationed in Washington. – less
Charity Company
Donation Attended (Current Employee), Burleson, TXMay 30, 2012
basic job for a part time job. miminal wage. Work in a hot shed with no ventaliton or restrooms or lights.