Texas Toyota of Grapevine Employee Reviews

enjoyed the work
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  701 E State Hwy 114, Grapevine, TX 76051April 1, 2017
I did accounts payable and receivables. Rec'd payments and put them toward the accounts. Entered invoices for payables. Printed checks. Answered inquiry calls. Sent vendors invoices.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
not enough space
Was a Great job for a teenager fresh out of HS
Business Development Contact (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXFebruary 16, 2017
I worked at this company for four years. It was a great job for a fresh High School Graduate. I learned a lot of skills. Typing, customer service, Microsoft office products etc. It was a great experience. One that I won't be forgetting any time soon.
Wonderful place and great people.
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXOctober 20, 2015
I would recommend this place to everyone. The management staff is a joy to interact with and the owner is wonderful. They always have your best interest at heart. Training is key at this place and they will take the time to show you anything that you are willing to learn.
Busy work, great coworkers, pay was just ok.
Parts Runner (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXDecember 29, 2014
Working here consisted of finding the correct car part with a specific part number, hauling it to the shop where I can organize, them making it as easy as possible for technicians to find. The company was one big team and there was a great sense of unity. The pay was not the greatest but it got me by and to where I am now.
Good Place to work
Sales Representative/ Internet Manager (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXDecember 11, 2014
Talking to many customers about the purchase of a car...and taking many test drives...........
Pros
free lunches
A great place to work
Inventory Manager/Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DFWNovember 15, 2013
I enjoyed my stay at Toyota for many reasons. I learned more there than anywhere else. They taught me life lessons and how to be a great manager and focus on my work instead of play.
warehouse worker
warehouse employee (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXSeptember 17, 2013
I started out my day checking in all the new parts that were delivered and placed them in their proper place in the warehouse. Then I gathered parts that different body shops ordered from us and prepared them to be delivered. During my down time I gathered parts that people ordered online and packed them up to be shipped out by the end of the day. I worked with one other man and we kept the flow of the parts going in and out daily with no problems. The hardest part was keeping the warehouse clean because we had people coming in and out grabbing parts so we made sure the warehouse was organized so employees could access them easily. I enjoyed learning how many parts it took to put a car together.
Good benefits, opportunity
Porter (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 20, 2013
There is much opportunity for the mechanically inclined. I, for one, am not a fan of the business, or cars, for that matter. That being said, it is a good company, with good benefits.
Automotive business with busy work environment
Cashier and File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 20, 2013
Provided quality customer service by cashing out customers, organizing files, opening and closing rental car contracts, closed service tickets, and operated receptionist switchboard. I learned some skills about the automotive business, and how to effectively complete tasks such as how to run a dealership service department and organize large amounts of files, as well as how to run the main receptionist switchboard. Management was great at Texas Toyota! They were always there for me to provide assistance whenever I needed it. I also liked my co-workers a lot, I just did not really have very much time to interact with them that often because I was always keeping busy. The hardest part of the job had to have been not always knowing the to complete some of the necessary tasks that were required, however someone was always there to help. The most enjoyable part of the job had to have been learning new tasks, the management team I had support from.
Pros
great pay, flexible hours, great support team
Cons
none! I loved working with Texas Toyota!
Great place to work with even better bennifits!
Sales (Former Employee) –  GrapevineMarch 18, 2013
If you are looking for a good job with good pay then this is the place for you. The managing staff is very welcoming and friendly, with great training if needed. Working at TTOG was not only good job experience wise, but family wise as well. Everyone there is like a big family. If you want to work in this industry then this is the Dealership Family to join!
Great workplace, with a good flow and well mannered people
Administrative Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 20, 2012
From my short time at Texas Toyota of Grapevine for the seasonal summer job, was an overall good experience. Everyone helped each other out but never got in the way with the workflow and operated as one big family.
Great product but horrible work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 14, 2012
If you want to work very long hours for good pay but have no job security, then this is the place for you.
Pros
good pay with decent benefits
Cons
benefits start at 120 days, crazy 12-13 hour days 6 day a week work schedule