Texas Trust Credit Union

Texas Trust Credit Union Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 10, 2015
The credit union is a great place to work - I hated to leave. Management is very supportive and provides you with all the tools you need to advance. The benefits were wonderful. I wouldn't have been able to retire when I did without the great pension plan that they have!

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with (from the CEO/President to the tellers). Everyone was very happy and seemed to enjoy their jobs!
Pros
The people, the benefits
Cons
Can't think of any!
Great place to work. Easy promotions
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMarch 28, 2016
Fast paced and always willing to teach employees new positions to move up.

Must be people friendly you will deal with a lot of personalities whether it be with your work team or the members who come in.
Productive and fun workplace
Online Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 13, 2015
Texas Trust is an excellent company to work for. Normal banking hours 9-5 on Friday's 6 and depending on what department you are in, Saturday's are open for business as well.
Pros
monthly or quarterly bonus', alot of volunteer events, healthcare benefits
Loved my time here
Virtual Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXNovember 4, 2015
Great people, great members and I loved working there. huge team atmosphere, management needs to remember where they came from sometimes though.
once you click on the stars you cant change them! not cool
Branch Ops portion
Sr. Sales and Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 22, 2015
As far as the Credit union goes Texas trust is a great credit union. Branch ops portion is the part you will have the main problem. Management level only disciplines you and never praise you. Plus they cut down each branch to the bare minimum.
Pros
Has benefits
Cons
Fun and knowledgeble place to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand PrairieJuly 29, 2015
I loved being a lead teller, training other tellers, helping all the members, getting to know what their needs were. always learning something new. Keeping updated on all Fraud going on in the area.
Pros
advancement
Cons
active office and great coworkers
mortgage servicer (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 20, 2015
posted mortgage payts, paid property taxes and insurance premiums and balanced dept. at end of day. Also took incoming calls from members. If there was problem, resolved asap.
TXTCU Review
Campaign Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 5, 2015
My immediate supervisor was amazing. Health insurance is great! The executives didn't really seem to make good decisions, and because of that many, many employees were laid off in March, 2015. There was an extreme lack of work/life balance, mainly in the Marketing Dept.
Pros
Health Insurance, All National Holidays off
Cons
Out of Touch Executives, No work/life balance, Salary
Exciting workplace with Wonderful coworkers
Marketing Officer (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMarch 23, 2012
I worked at TTCU for a year and I hated to leave. Everyone there is friendly and helpful, and the company truly cares about their employees and shows appreciation often. TTCU is not another Financial Institution that is out for their customers money, it is ingrained in you that what TTCU does is purely for its members. If you are looking for a straight-laced company with great co-workers and the chance to learn all aspects of business, Texas Trust Credit Union is for you.
positive work environment with a strong leadership model
Member Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Athens, TXJuly 20, 2012
My position has offered more job responsibilities which I appreciate and enjoy interacting with each of my co-workers. Each one provides insight and information into helping members and pushing myself in my position. I interact with the members each day in assisting with financial needs, answering phones, and other receptionist duties.
Pros
great benefits package
Cons
limited advancement opportunity in small area
A financial leader in the local Community.
Commercial Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMay 15, 2013
TxTCU was and remains the best place to work. The leadership of the company is excellent as reflected in their profitabity year over year. Secondly, the corporate culture and values were a close match to my personal beliefs. Lastly and most importantly, TxTCU cared about its employees balancing work and life events. 5 Stars to TXTCU.
Pros
expanding its market share via new locations and commercial lending.
Cons
limited career advancement.
Rewarding Experience
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 27, 2012
I enjoyed my relationships with regular members as well as the opportunity to create relationships with new members. I enjoyed training and building relationships with new tellers as well as current co-workers. I liked to make a difference and communicate new ideas with management. I felt appreciated for my dedication to completing daily tasks as well as any lead project that I was responsible for.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXMay 20, 2013
As a teller you have an opportunity to greet customers and meet their needs, and always check their identity for their own protection. The hardest part of the job was not able to cash a customer's check due to the bank policies. You must always keep your calm and friendly warm attitude towards the customer even if they get upset or are rude because of not getting what they want.
Cons
part-time position
Rewarding environment. Co-workers are great!
Undisclosed (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 2, 2013
Everybody works hard and enjoys their job. Management is responsive to employees' needs. Employees are promoted within the company...Lots of opportunity to excel in a growing company.
Pros
vacation time
Busy credit union/financial institution
Sales and Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Athens, TXNovember 8, 2014
Limited job opportunity for the local area. Overall, a pleasant work experience most days.
Human Resource & Wellness Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJanuary 29, 2014
TXTCU strives to take care of it's employees. It's a family type atmosphere.
Awesome
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 29, 2014
Great place to work. Texas Trust really cares about their employees.

4.3