Texas Woman's University Employee Reviews

Very fun and challenging work environment
Orientation Leader (Current Employee), Denton, TXJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, Free Living, Great management, Friendly Coworkers
Cons: Low pay
This job was full of long days, but was worth while. It challenged me to grow personally and professionally, I also formed priceless relationships along the way.
TWU
Grants Manager (Former Employee), Denton, TXJune 18, 2015
This is a fantastic place to work! The environment is very warm, the faculty and staff are so easy to work with. The management is hands down one, if not the best, I've ever had the opportunity to work with. Everyone's opinion and ideas are valued and rewarded. The students are great to interact with. There is always something going on at the campus that everyone can participate in. There's also a post office on campus as well as a food court for easy convenience. They also offer and exercise program for their employees. Only downfall, is the parking.
Flexible Schedule
Head Clinical Assistant (Former Employee), Denton TXJune 14, 2015
Basic office procedures.
Allowed to complete personal tasks when work is complete
The hardest part of the job was working with some clients that were homicidal or suicidal
Teacher training affiliate
Resource Room Manager Child Development Center (Former Employee), Denton, TXMay 18, 2015
As a Resource Room Manager I reveled in the opportunity to keep al of classrooms well supplied. I delivered responsible support to class rooms teachers as a supply officer, liaison and floating substitute.
Great place to work...
Communication Officer (Current Employee), Denton, TXMay 6, 2015
Great people, great hours, great benefits. Very nice professional atmosphere. Nice campus, too. Very well maintained. Two Thumbs Up!
Fun Workplace
Graduate Assistant Coach (Current Employee), Denton, TXApril 28, 2015
- 8-5, 5 days a week during the off-season
- longer hours and weekends during the season
- hardest part of the job: long hours during the season
- I learned how to manage different personalities
Teaching Assistant- Work Study
Teaching Assistant- Work Study (Former Employee), Denton, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Learning under the supervision of an excellent mentor
Cons: Work study pay was minimum wage
Excellent school and wonderful opportunity. Pay was low because the position was a Federal Work Study. The position allowed me to learn to operate in a University environment under the supervision of an experienced mentor.
Lovely job, with great people
Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Denton, TXApril 2, 2015
Its a great part time job for a student in school. I love that it gives me an opportunity to connect with the faculty and staff more.
Nice working environment
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee), Denton, TXJanuary 18, 2015
Good place to work with. The management are very nice ... I will recommend anyone to work there.
nice!
Student assistant (Current Employee), Denton, TXDecember 12, 2014
I have learned a lot here and I am thankful for the experience.
My boss is amazing. Everyone cares about their success as a team and individual. Pleasure coming to work every day.

Recommend this for anyone who can come to work with a positive attitude and give it their all!
Great place to get an opportunity.
Systems Analyst (Intern) (Current Employee), Denton, TXNovember 13, 2014
I received a chance at TWU, and grateful am I for it.They treated me fairly and created a mellow atmosphere.
Very resonable of a place to work during the week while in school.
Mathematics Tutor (Current Employee), Denton, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: candy, vests, nametags, friends, etc.
Cons: not alot of hours
Typically, I tutor students in calculus, algebra or trigonometry. I have learned how to be patient with students and show every step of my work process to get to the answer. My boss is very intelligent in the mathematics field and helps us when we make mistakes. There are some really great tutors there that I feel honored to work along side. The hardest part of the job is leaving. When the clock shows it is time for class, it makes you upset to have to run off and leave the student with someone else when you did not get to finish with them. I enjoy watching people learn and figure new things out from something that seems so simple to me.
very quite work environment
Financial Aid Student Assistant (Former Employee), Denton, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Learned a lot about loans. everyone is very helpful, I like that they where flexible with my class schedule.
Great school
Lead UP (Former Employee), Denton, TXAugust 12, 2014
I was so happy that I chose this school because it was close, affordable and had the degree plan I wanted. I was thoroughly impressed with the staff on campus. The staff would go above and beyond for their students which took me be surprise. I could not have been happier going to Texas Woman's University.
Great School and Workplace with a Family Atmosphere
Student Assistant (Current Employee), Denton, TXAugust 12, 2014
I have been a student assistant at TWU four years, and it is a great place to work. I have had the opportunity to work with many great people and professors. Our department chair, Dr. Pamela Youngblood, is a fantastic supervisor, and also a world reknowned musician, as many of the staff here are as well. It is a priveledge to be counted among them.
n/a
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee), Denton, TXAugust 2, 2014
this company was newly built when i joined. I had great time working for this company since this was my first job. It was little different than what I experience now. This company was more controlled environment.
Excellent place to work
Student Worker (Former Employee), Denton, TXJune 30, 2014
I loved the time I worked at Texas Woman's University, the staff is extremely friendly and diverse. Amazing!!
very educational
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Denton, TXApril 21, 2014
I loved working with the students and professors. I learned a lot about customer service.
Excellent environment and people
Assistant to the Chair (Current Employee), Denton, TXApril 16, 2014
As department administrative assistant a typical workday includes student and faculty interaction and professional protocol is always required. Daily operations include interaction with various department administrators, deans, directors, buyers, other administrative personnel. Management and co-workers alike are intelligent and varied, and a great joy to work with daily. The hardest part of this job is having to seek more lucrative employment to supplement my income. The most enjoyable part of the job is interaction with students.
College Work Study Program
Faculty Senate Student Work Study (Former Employee), Denton, TXMarch 13, 2014
This was a student work study program. It was a part of the financial aid.