Texell Credit Union Employee Reviews in United States

Do Not Work Here
Member Service (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 4, 2015
This institution is the worse business I have ever worked for. Some of senior management has no respect for employees unless you are coined as one of their favorites. They overlook the hard work of most but praise a small few who do nothing.
Fun place to work with plenty of room for advancement.
Customer Service Represinitive (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Being a Teller was a great job for me. There was something new to learn everyday. While handling large amounts of currency daily there was very little room for mistakes. It was very important to always stay on task and remain focused. I worked with a great group of people who, like me, wanted to set goals to move up to the next position.
bad work ethics
back office (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXDecember 2, 2014
There is obvious favoritism, there is virtually no HR department, there is an extremely high turn over rate, all of the employees are overworked, there are no work ethics, very negative work environment, very stressful, A lot of pointless meetings. It is better to overlook this company and seek employment elsewhere.
Cons
too many to list
Bad culture
MSTR (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXNovember 2, 2014
Texell appears to be an incredible company from the outside but once you get in you quickly learn that executive management has no true concern for their staff. The COO's decisions are purely based off of emotion. The CEO is rarely heard from. Mid-management are basically "yes men" to the COO. Once you land on her target list, pack your box because your days will be short. My immediate supervisor was brilliant. It was nice working for him.
Cons
salary, coo, work/life balance, culture
Phenominal Workplace
Part-Time Teller (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXOctober 22, 2014
I would almost look forward to going to work because I not only loved my job, but I adored all of my co-workers. The hardest part was dealing with your average angry member, but other than the expected cons it was an awesome place to work.
Branch Manager Position
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Leander, TXOctober 2, 2014
A typical day at work was opening and closing a retail branch and managing the daily sales process. I was a manager of a staff of 8 and enjoyed my time with Texell Credit Union.
Good compant
Financial Service Specialist/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXJuly 14, 2013
Texell is a member driven financial institution, that puts the interest of its members above all others.
Imaged documents
Imaging Associate (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 4, 2012
Daily imaged credit union documents and provided backup for the IT staff