TEXOMA MEDICAL CENTER

TEXOMA MEDICAL CENTER Employer Reviews

Good and friendly place
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Denison, TXJune 27, 2014
The people were great to work with. Friendly and clean environment. I would go into work and start by stocking up a cart to restock the fridges in the nurses stations on each floor. Afterwards I would go to one of the few positions on the tray line and help put together specific meals for all the patients who requested food. Later we would take back – more... all the trays and dishes to wash and put away. Then we would all clean the whole kitchen to sanitary standards. – less
good place to work
Medical Insurance Billing & Collections (Former Employee), Denison, TXFebruary 18, 2014
I held several jobs the 12 years I was with TMC.
I worked QA, reviewing the claims
I worked billing and I worked collections
Ok Place to work
PHYSICIAN BILLING, TEAM LEAD (Current Employee), Denison, TXNovember 12, 2013
Some of management team are not very good managers!! So of managers do not know how to be team players. Poor when it comes to raisers. Very suspect place to work in some departments.
fun
cna (Former Employee), Denison, TXSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
cleaning, making sure meds are taken, assisting with showers, and basic skills for home
Small town hospital
Radiation Therapist (Former Employee), Denison, TXJuly 17, 2013
Enjoyed working with physicians and other staff members and getting to know my patients.
Excellent, Challenging Job
Data Assistant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Denison, TXMarch 12, 2013
Pros: excellent director/mentor and wonderful co-workers
This job kept me very busy and introduced me to healthcare in terms of quality management. My co-workers were wonderful individuals, providing me with valuable information to help me understand the background of chart abstraction, JCAHO standards, CMS initiatives, and patient satisfaction.

I enjoyed this job very much and left with great reluctance.
more patient oriented then employee oriented
Appeals Specialist (Current Employee), Denison, TXFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: steady employment
Cons: politics
a typical day would be comprised of researching and following up on contract violations, claims resolution, email conferences. I learned that politics plays a role in a hospital setting even went it shouldnt. Management at TMC was well organized and balanced between patient and employee environments. My coworkers worked well together until the guise – more... of politics became involved. The hardest part of my job was trying to balance politics with maintaining a budget. The most enjoyable of part of my job was resolving accounts that no one else thought were resolvable. – less
Very stressful environment
Emergency Room Unit Clerk (Former Employee), Denison, TXJanuary 14, 2013
I worked in the emergency room, this was a very stressful environment with a lot of physivcal and mental demands.
Worked at home doing transcription.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Denison, TXJuly 2, 2012
Pros: working at home was good in a lot of ways. you were never late.
Cons: interaction with other people.
Worked at home doing all aspects of transcription. Hardest part of the job was not having fellow coworkers to interact with and being at home all of the time.