TFI Resources Employee Reviews

Corporate culture
Credentialing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAOctober 10, 2017
It was a temporary assignment. I was assigned to a home durable medical equipment company. It was a stressful environment. I worked there for 8 months.
Third Party Payment Provider
Desktop Operations Analyst, XTO Energy (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 16, 2017
They were great in getting my pay taken care of in a professional and on-time manner.
TFI Resources handled the HR aspects of the contracting agency that recruited me. TFI Resources was easier to deal with then the agency.
Pros
Great to get the job done, of other contracting agencies
Cons
Not the group you are actually working for.
Very efficient operation. Form were easy to complete. Never missed a pay check. Always returned call on a timely basis.
Project Engineer/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Seeing a project from conception through design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and start-up. Coordinating with all the disciplines involved in the system. This includes schedule reviews and submission of regular needs list by each individual. If one discipline does not receive required deliverables from other discipline, the schedule could suffer; and cause delays.
I enjoy building a relationship with clients and/or end users, and even operators.
I don't cry wolf, I believe in honesty so that when I tell someone I need something completed I receive more cooperation. However, if it is critical, I can be very persistent.
Pros
Availabilty to purchase lunch in the office. Flex hours and O.T. as needed.
Cons
Distance to drive to work.
The people are awesome
Internal Financial Auditor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2017
The people are awesome however there is no room for growth but lots of job security. It is a high stress environment with a large learning curve. Great first job out of school.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
No room for advancement, growth, or developing leaders. You will never be/go into something more than what you are hired to do.
Good place to learn a TON
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 9, 2015
Really grew in my scope of responsibility over the 3 years I was there. Learned far more then I ever thought possible at the start of the project, and rose to the occasion with hard work.
Data Entry
Data Entry/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 23, 2015
Prepare source data for computer entry by complying and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
Process customer and account source documents
Enters customer and account data using a keyboard or optical scanner
Pros
experience
Cons
distance, pay
great opportunity
Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILSeptember 9, 2014
enjoyable place to work learned new systems it was a team environment
Great Place
Customer Service Administrative Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 4, 2014
They are available for all thier employees. Quick turnaround.
Productive and fun work place .
HVAC Phone Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJMarch 7, 2014
Ansered phone, trouble shooting equiptment, and replace defective part .installing and repairing Fujitsu.Great management and co-worker .Documenting correct imformation after speaking with caller .Being able to resovle costumer issue.
Pros
Company lunches
Cons
NO over time .
Fun Atmosphere
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 5, 2013
Answering phones and assisting external as well as internal guests with any needs, issues or concerns that arise.
Motivated and exceptional employer
Contractor - Project Relief/New Business Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2013
For a employment services firm, this company goes way above and beyond for their contractors. They get you the compensation your entitled to base on your knowledge base/experience and place you with clients that you have the opportunity to grow with. I truly enjoyed working for this firm.
Compliance Consultant
Compliance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2013
Performs quality audits for enrollments, complex claims, provider quality, credentialing, bill review, adjustments, and pre-authorization requests for all physician, facility, and specialty claims in accordance with company policies and procedures in a timely manner that meets or exceeds productivity and quality goals.
Performs prospective and retrospective reviews of Appeals & Grievances casework to ensure that complaints are handled within Medicare and operational guidelines.
Maintains records and prepares reports on quality audit results. Quality results include accuracy rates, turnaround times, denial rates, error trends, and operational effectiveness.
Reviews and analyzes procedures and workflow and to make recommendations for streamlining the grievance and appeals process within the functional units of the department.
Evaluates quality audit procedures, including quality scorecards, matrixes, audit point sheets and trending for Executive Management review.
Pros
great pay
Cons
100% travel
Good Job
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 25, 2012
This was a contracting position for RBS Securities Inc. I did not have much contact with TFI as they were only the company that processed my checks.
Productive and Interesting environment.
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 2, 2012
Productive and Interesting environment. Testing of software. Creation of end user documentation.
Pros
location and potential.
Cons
shifting priorities.