TGI FRIDAYS

TGI FRIDAYS Employer Reviews

Fun Atmosphere
Waitress/Food Handler/Cashier (Former Employee), Tyler, TXApril 16, 2014
Pros: upbeat atmosphere
Cons: pay was mainly tips
I loved working for this company as well. The customer service that they establish is amazing however the store I worked at reminded me of high school. There was a lot of drama and miscommunications on the part of servers and managers. This was my first restaurant job so I learned a lot.
Fun, entertaining work environment
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Fairview Heights, ILApril 15, 2014
Coworkers build lasting bonds and management is really close with the staff. The hardest part of the job would be to continuously go above and beyond as selflessly as the entire staff.
Server
Server (Former Employee), Crestview Hills, KYApril 15, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, amazing management and co workers
Cons: no benefits, no breaks when needed
• Taking customer orders in a friendly and timely manner

• Entering accurate orders into a Point of Service computer to the kitchen team

• Understanding the menu and any nuances to help customers make quality decisions as well as upsell additional

items

• Expediting food kitchen to table
Great Company
Restaurant Service Manager (Former Employee), Amherst NHApril 15, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: uncertain future
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide is a great company to work. A typical day would include opening procedures such as cash procedures, daily inventory, and production. The training program was excellent. However, it is important that everyone on your management team adhere to policies and procedures. This will determine the success of the restaurant.
Fun for the most part
Server (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 14, 2014
Pros: cash daily
Cons: not consistent in money.
The West End Store was very unstable as far as management. The staff is expected to have a high turn over but when its constant change in management, its hard to get steady. Other than the different managers every other month it was a cool place to work.
Build interpersonal skills with customers and co-workers
Hostess/Server (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILApril 10, 2014
As a hostess, it was my duty to greet customers and escort them to their seats. My duties included, answering phones, taking reservations, and seeing to my customer's needs.

My duties as a server included, knowing the menu, and giving detailed descriptions of menu items to patrons. I relayed orders to the kitchen, and ensured that every patron left – more... happy, and looking forward to a returned visit. – less
productive
Waitress (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing at all
I loved it there was nothing wrong i loved working there needed something better
Server (Current Employee), Brick, NjApril 9, 2014
I am a part-time server for this company. I have been with this company for many years and I truly believe this is a great company to work for.
great workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Springfield, VAApril 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch and managers
Cons: location
a typical day consist of dealing with needy guest. I learned that not all people are going to like your attitude, you must kill them with kindness. Managers were amazing, they were very caring and felt like family. Co workers were diverse yet great workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with needy guest and always mean guest. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was making people smile. – less
A bunch of crazy people at this job made it really fun to go in to work.
Assistant Manager and Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 4, 2014
Pros: free food, had an allowance i could use for bringing family and friends in.
Cons: again long hours daily and weekly
Same as other Restuarant. The management staff really worked well together and employees really helped each other out. It was a great place to work
TGI Fridays is great
Hostess/Customer Service (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNApril 3, 2014
Pros: friendly faces
Cons: there are none
This company is amazing as well as co-workers and management! I loved it.
Fun workplace
Hostess/To Go (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 2, 2014
Pros: fun enviroment, and great teamwork
Cons: no breaks
I was responsible for greeting and seating the customers upon their arrival. Ensuring that they are happy with their setting arrangements, on extremely busy nights I managed the wait list and assisted with getting drinks and bussing tables. Also, I was the person responsible for taking and proccesing the To-Go orders.
Fun place to work, coworkers are crazy
Hostess (Current Employee), Murrells Inlet, SCMarch 28, 2014
Pros: great job security, fun at work, flexible schedules
Cons: only a 4$ off or 50% off of 7$ discount, favoritism
I love TGI Friday's. The only issues I have with them is that there is favoritism. One hostess will get overtime, the other two are struggling to maintain 20 hours a week. Ridiculous. Other than that, the atmosphere and security there is great.
Good Team Environment
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Springfield, OHMarch 28, 2014
I worked at Friday's for almost 10 years before the restaurant closed. I worked with a great group of people who became my friends over time. Glad I have moved forward but miss it some days.
Very upbeat interactive job experience
Host (Current Employee), Westbury, NYMarch 27, 2014
A typical day at work included attending to multiple customers at once and making sure they have the best experience
an alright place for first time servers
Server/Hostess (Current Employee), Southaven, MSMarch 27, 2014
Pros: walking home with money daily
Cons: no breaks
the customers are rude and management has poor skills. the management is not respectable to the employes needs. the workers are extremely nice and easy to get along with.
real enjoyable expierence
CHEF (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMarch 25, 2014
in at five out at nine at nite six days a week. really great place to work, very family orientated
Got to meet lots of great people
Host (Former Employee), Fairview HeightsMarch 23, 2014
Pros: meeting a variety of people
Cons: lots of down time
On a typical day at work, I welcomed customers at the door by opening it for them, greeting them, and seating them with menus. Occasionally, I would serve drinks and run food to the tables to assist the servers. I acquired customer service skills in occasional hostile situations. Management was good, but became stressed during peak hours. Co-workers – more... were great! Hardest part of the job was figuring out seating arrangements during busy times, but the most enjoyable was meeting different people. – less
Fridays
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 22, 2014
although the pay is nice. the work environment isnt worth it
Best job every
Shift leader/Bartender (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 21, 2014
The reason i love this job is because it's always busy and you will get people all over the map.

1 2 3 4 5

About TGI FRIDAYS

Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the – Read more