TGI OFFICE AUTOMATION

TGI OFFICE AUTOMATION Employer Reviews

The working atmosphere among co-workers is like that of a family
IT / FIELD TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 28, 2013
Part of a team that covers the borough of Brooklyn. The most interesting aspect about this job, it allows me to travel around the borough and meet with different clients from various cultures.
Business to business sales
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 1, 2013
Pros: learning about the process of business sales
Cons: driving 4-5 thousand miles a months sometimes.
Generating leads by cold calling on the phone or by personal visits. I worked mostly alone, managing my own time and pace. I learned to provide presentations and training to a larger audience, negotiated and closed sales contracts with business owners.The hardest part of the job was to keep motivation while the economic downturn.
Okay place to work but too many want to be Chiefs...
Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: working in the field and working with customers....
Cons: to many chiefs
A typical day for a Tech there is be at your first call at your starting time and try to finish your last call before 5pm. Finding parking was the hardest and longest of our times. Co-Workers were okay but most looked out for themselves but I guess thats understandable. The hardest part was dealing with management. One person would say something and – more... then another would say something else so you are like do I listen to that person or the other person. At times it got confusing. The best part of the job was you worked basically on your own and you get to travel around and get to meet different people every day – less
Instructive and interesting environment
on-site IT Support Technician at United Nations (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 8, 2012
Pros: working in nyc, interacting with people, learning new things, some slow time at work allowed me to study and get a few it certifications, good work shift from 9am to 5pm, no work at week ends, good restaurants nearby, excellent cafeteria
Cons: hight level of stress, dealing with very demanding people
I have been working as an Desktop Support Engineer for more than 13 years. I'm specialized in Networking, Connectivity Troubleshooting, Desktop support and problem solving.
My typical day at United Nations as on-site IT Technician was managing several print servers and servers running document management solutions and print trucking database. Running – more... updates, troubleshooting problems and make sure that everything was running as smooth as possible.
Providing hands-on user support by troubleshooting software problems for desktop, laptop computers and MFPs. Configuring workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software. Setting up and maintaining network and telecommunications systems. Re-imaging computers, performing data migrations and restorations, conducting remote problem solving as needed.
Supervising other desktop support specialists and help them if they need me.

One of my biggest accomplishment is
• the implementation and configuration of more than 300 multifunction machines.
• supporting and maintaining a network of over 8000 users,
• the management of several print servers.
• Training end users and team members.

Over the years I learned many technical skill but working interactively with users and providing helpful solutions has not only been my duty but has also been a fulfilling career.
The hardest part of the job is being able to handle the user temper when you are not able to find an instant solution. You need to be very professional and empathize with them and if necessary to gain more knowledge in order to fix the problem.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to see my users happy when you are able to solve their issue. I like interacting with people in person and make them confortable. That makes my day.
I like working for a big environment because I feel part of a big family and you get to know your users and their problems.
Throughout my career, I have always taken on new challenges and have continually made myself better. I continually look for ways that I can improve my abilities. I always strive to be the best that I can be, and believe that I can succeed in any environment.

I'm targeting a team-oriented position with emphasis on Desktop Support and Computer Networking. I'd like to work in a more creative work environment. Less corporate more casual.
I'm a Microsoft Certified Professional, CompTIA A+, Network + certified.

PERSONAL INTERESTS