TGM Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unorganized
Scheduler/Customer (Former Employee) –  Athens, GASeptember 8, 2015
The all center is very unorganized with their management. The calls are simple, but you do not get the raises promised. Office Manager is unprofessional.
Pros
easy job
Cons
poor management and pay
Great Residents
Assistant Manager TGM Barham Villas 168 Units (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CaFebruary 17, 2013
Open the office, check emails, bake cookies, check the grounds, check models. I learned you can only depend upon yourself and be careful sharing personal life with employees. The management staff is helpful and knowledgeable. My co-workers enjoyed their jobs and worked safe and effectively. The hardest part of the job staying balanced. The most enjoyable part of the job were the everyday people who came thur the door for service.
Pros
great pay
Cons
hot in the summer in the office
Slow and boring place to work
General Laborer/ Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ILFebruary 6, 2013
A day at work consisted of sitting in my truck for five plus hours a day playing with my cell phone or reading books and magazines! I learned how not to get bored while sitting around all day. Management was good, the crews relationship was about the only good thing about the job. The hardest part of the job was coming up with things to do to occupy the 9 hour days. The most enjoyable part was when we had something work related to work on or do!
Great environment to work
GM (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJFebruary 12, 2012
Very steady and secure work in a very employee focused atmosphere
Pros
good environment
Cons
get's dirty