You would be part of our core R&D (Research and Design) Team, helping develop our core product. You would also frequently be working on client projects, which could be using a variety of technologies. We are a small, very dynamic start-up (though already profitable), wearing multiple hats and being “Agile” is a requirement.
Skills & Requirements
1) Drive the development of our primary web-based UI, working with team of Wizard developers implement new features and improve existing components.
2) Help clients implement our search/navigation component in their existing web framework.
- A portfolio of sites you have designed and/or developed
- At least 2 years of experience coding HTML5/CSS3
- At least 2 years coding server-side templates such as PHP, Perl and/or JSP
- Competence interacting with Linux. Most of us run Windows/Mac-OS on our computers, but our web servers, including development servers, all run Linux.
- Competence using version control such as SVN, GIT or CVS
Bonus Requirements (but not required)
- Understanding of Industry Best Practices for Website Usability
- Data Visualization experience with technologies such as like HighCharts or Corda
- Experience coding back-end SQL and creating CMS systems
- Experience with Search Engine technology such as Endeca / Solr
This is a full-time position based in our Chicago office. BCBS Health and Dental are included.
Learn more about the Blosm product at:
Learn more about Thanx Media at: