JOB GOALS: To assure the smooth, efficient and accurate operation of the office so that the office’s
maximum positive impact on the educational system can be realized as an effective part of
the educational process.
1. Prepare invoices, check extensions, make bill list and write checks for general fund.
2. Reconcile payroll bank statements and payroll breakdown record.
3. Process utility bills for payment.
4. Operate calculator and computer and any other office machine.
5. Open all mail for Business Office.
6. Process past due accounts
7. Proficient in Quickbooks
8. Process payroll and general compliance
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or its equivalent, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. High degree of proficiency in office procedures, typing and machines.
3. Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
4. Two year’s bookkeeping experience required.
5. Knowledge and practical experience beyond basic bookkeeping.
6. Knowledge and practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft
Work and Excel Programs.
7. Ability to maintain bookkeeping records on computer.
8. Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies
9. Familiar with networks and data backup procedures.
10. High moral character and good attendance record.
11. Polite, courteous and tactful with the public.
REPORTS TO: CEO