The Active Network, Inc Employee Reviews

First work at home job experience.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ballston Spa, NYJuly 20, 2015
This was a wonderful job, but it was only part time and seasonal and I needed something more permanent. I made camping reservations for customers who would call in and request those reservations.
Pros
work at home, day shift.
Cons
seasonal position, no health benefits, not a permanent position.
Committment to Success and Performance
Industry Manager, Sports (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2012
The biggest take-away with my experience is the people. I have met some of the brightest, most creative, fun (and funny) and genuinely 'real' people at Active.

From a Corporate level, the work environment is fast paste but rewarding. People work hard and leave the issues at the office for a positive work-life balance.

Opportunites abound as new programs, partnerships and products are released regularly.

I learned so much from my experience at Active both professional and personal. I would whole-heartedly recommend this company. If the right opportunity opened up I would also be highly motivated to return as an employee again!
Pros
energetic, lively office & work environment; driven to succeed
Cons
some travel may be required but this is a plus to some, fast-paced office and promotions may intimidate some

4.3