The Active Network, Inc Employee Reviews

A good memory
Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 11, 2015
It was a fun, energetic company to work at. Company encouraged, promoted, and supported employee health and fun activities. Products cornered market. Company is not as it was. Problems appeared after company IPO'd, when it failed to innovate and increase profits. In distress, company was bought and cut up to out-of-state investment group. Good talent and culture have since fled. Company surviving on previous cornered market. Maintenance of legacy systems is the only work left.
Committment to Success and Performance
Industry Manager, Sports (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2012
The biggest take-away with my experience is the people. I have met some of the brightest, most creative, fun (and funny) and genuinely 'real' people at Active.

From a Corporate level, the work environment is fast paste but rewarding. People work hard and leave the issues at the office for a positive work-life balance.

Opportunites abound as new programs, partnerships and products are released regularly.

I learned so much from my experience at Active both professional and personal. I would whole-heartedly recommend this company. If the right opportunity opened up I would also be highly motivated to return as an employee again!
Pros
energetic, lively office & work environment; driven to succeed
Cons
some travel may be required but this is a plus to some, fast-paced office and promotions may intimidate some

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Active Network, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3