The Addison Group

The Addison Group Employer Reviews

Contract Photography Assignments
Contract Photographer (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAMay 28, 2014
While working with The Addison Group, I would receive various different photo assignments. Sometimes I would go in search of the images on my own but often I would go to a place of business with the President of the company. Being that my work here was based on project deadines, I quickly adapted to the fast-paced work environment. I enjoyed working with the web designers in meeting idea goals.
A great temp consulting firm
Administrative assistant (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: was making a very competitive wage
Cons: did not always have a job assignment
Addison is a great place to get your foot in the door with many companies. Like most temp jobs there is a lack of job security. I would recommend Addison to anyone who is looking for a good way to break into the .corp. world
The Creative Culture of The Addison Group
Creative Director (Current Employee), Suffolk, VANovember 16, 2012
Pros: full health coverage; flexibility with family schedules
A typical day at The Addison Group garnered creative communication with like-minded creative folks every day. I've learned that more diverse your lifestyle is, the more creative opportunities become available. I managed 20+ people, never having anyone turn in a resignation or quit. My co-workers where a part of the team and felt valued and valuable. The most difficult part of my job was directing payroll, while the most enjoyable part of my job was being surrounded by people who pushed the limits on creativity.
intern fun
Intern (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAAugust 27, 2012
after college i worked as an intern and i learned so much about ad design and graphic design.