The Agency Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJanuary 23, 2017
The Agency is a high end real estate company based out of Beverly Hills Ca . Its clientele range from 2 million and up .
I had the opportunity to be the executive assistant to one of the agents .
My typical day consist of emails ,Marketing , planning daily meeting, and events. Planning open houses,Conducting open houses .
The agency had a very diverse work environment. I not only learned how to be a team player ,but I learned to have higher realistic goals in the real estate industry . I enjoyed this company as a whole . The experience was so rewarding and life changing.
Horrible Turnover
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 29, 2016
This seems what is a wonderful place to work. However, once you get in, train, become certified, waste weeks of your life, you are let go because of bogus reasons.
After speaking with numerous other staffing agencies, this one is known for that. Don't waste your time going here. Not even for a receptionist position.
The CEO was great, but the staff run crazy. It's not a professional place to work.
Pros
Jeans on Fridays, Birthday Off
Cons
Don't work long enough to enjoy Pros
Was miss informed
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJanuary 16, 2016
The company was giving wrong information on the opportunites in the company. I did like the direct people I worked with.
I worked with different companies
Clerical/Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 11, 2016
I worked for several different companies while employed with this company. I enjoyed my job assignments. I learned different skills. Management was professional. The hardest part was not getting hired on permanently by companies. The most enjoyable part was working for different companies and being able to choose whether I wanted to return or not.
Pros
Being able to choose whether I liked working for a particular company.
Cons
Not having full time employment
temporary job
employment agency (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 9, 2015
it was a descent experience. didn't have many opening but the few that were available were not bad at all just did not last long.
temp agency
Machine Op Hand (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 6, 2015
different jobs temp agency looking for long term employment their job ran out very good company to work for if yu ar looking for employment
Great Work Enviornment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Burlington ncMay 13, 2015
The place itself they sent me to was a very enjoyable place to work. Everyone there was helpful and very friendly. I enjoyed most the freedom I had to just get my job done without a boss breathing down my neck. very relax place to work
Pros
friendlyness
Cons
job ended
The Agency
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCMay 6, 2015
When I was working with this company there was no kind of suability and the pay was not good at all. I work short term assignments on a regular basics.
Temp jobs and I did not like it
Temp Jobs (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCAugust 23, 2014
I did not like working here because you are always on difference jobs and places never at the same place and I want an full time job
Steady work
light industrial worker (Former Employee) –  N.C.May 19, 2014
While working for The Agency as a temp i learned a lot of skills that are now an important part of my job skills.

I was able to meet a variety of people from different cultures.
This is a good place to start if this is your first job.
Pros
work experience
One of the best Agencies for Legal Assignments
Legal Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  CAFebruary 7, 2014
Have worked many assignments with them with some of the best firms in Los Angeles. Very satisfied with them.
Contract position
G&K Services, Graham, NC - Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJuly 30, 2013
This position did not have the possibility for full-time permanent position placement.
Excelent business to work for
Team Assembler (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 22, 2013
This company placed me in what was one of my best jobs in less then a week. The representatives are amazing!! Best work experience I have ever had.
Pr Firm ran by Eastern Illinois Students
Staff Writer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILJune 12, 2013
A typical work day consisted of setting and meeting or exceeding budget goals for various non profit organizations in the community. I learned how to review and evaluate events and information in order to determine story significance, organize material accordingly to length, format, and emphasis for quality publication. How to Develop and execute marketing strategies, produce and support personnel to coordinate production of promotional materials. I obtained experience with developing and executing promotional campaigns through: research, stylistic design, technical writing, proposal development, content publication, and administrative duties. As well as how to research and analyze background information related to stories to provide complete and accurate information. I enjoyed
receiving assignments and evaluating leads to develop story ideas. I also took pride in establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups. However the most enjoyable part of my job was the sense of accomplishment and the enjoyment expressed by assisted clients when goals were meet and or exceeded.
Pros
Great professional experience
Medical transcription training and experience
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2013
I learned through this company to transcribe for physicians, learning medical words and meanings. We learned and transcribed at the same time. I received my transcription certificate through this company.
Pros
The home study was a good way of learning, and I could learn at my own time and still take care of kids.
Productive and fun workplace
Creative Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2013
Full service advertising and marketing agency. Open to all branches of thought and ideas about the best way to target markets and stimulate growth, buzz, & building brand awareness. Small hip office, great creative workspace. Open brainstorming sessions.
Pros
best people you could possibly work with.
Cons
small company with growing resources.
temp agency
Temporary Employee/Warehouse/Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 25, 2013
they sent me out on jobs to see what I like. Some times I didn't like the job, some work was short.
Pros
they put me a job soon
Cons
they didnt pay alot
had fun
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCDecember 2, 2012
awesome place to work great pay and you dont stay temporary for long
A small business trying to help other small business succeed.
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Seffner, FLJuly 12, 2012
Great company, great idea, poor timing. Trying to help the small business thrive in these trying times, helping keep the American dream alive.
Want miles? They have team miles and miles.
AZ Driver (Former Employee) –  Concord, OnFebruary 24, 2012
Overall a great experience. I ran team to the USA and Canada. I left to train drivers at another carrier or I would still be there...
Pros
nice equipment