The Agency

The Agency Employer Reviews

Steady work
light industrial worker (Former Employee), N.C.May 19, 2014
Pros: work experience
While working for The Agency as a temp i learned a lot of skills that are now an important part of my job skills.

I was able to meet a variety of people from different cultures.
This is a good place to start if this is your first job.
One of the best Agencies for Legal Assignments
Legal Billing Specialist (Former Employee), CAFebruary 7, 2014
Have worked many assignments with them with some of the best firms in Los Angeles. Very satisfied with them.
Contract position
G&K Services, Graham, NC - Receptionist (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJuly 30, 2013
This position did not have the possibility for full-time permanent position placement.
Excelent business to work for
Team Assembler (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJune 22, 2013
This company placed me in what was one of my best jobs in less then a week. The representatives are amazing!! Best work experience I have ever had.
Pr Firm ran by Eastern Illinois Students
Staff Writer (Former Employee), Charleston, ILJune 12, 2013
Pros: great professional experience
A typical work day consisted of setting and meeting or exceeding budget goals for various non profit organizations in the community. I learned how to review and evaluate events and information in order to determine story significance, organize material accordingly to length, format, and emphasis for quality publication. How to Develop and execute marketing strategies, produce and support personnel to coordinate production of promotional materials. I obtained experience with developing and executing promotional campaigns through: research, stylistic design, technical writing, proposal development, content publication, and administrative duties. As well as how to research and analyze background information related to stories to provide complete and accurate information. I enjoyed
receiving assignments and evaluating leads to develop story ideas. I also took pride in establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups. However the most enjoyable part of my job was the sense of accomplishment and the enjoyment expressed by assisted clients when goals were meet and or exceeded.
Medical transcription training and experience
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2013
Pros: the home study was a good way of learning, and i could learn at my own time and still take care of kids.
I learned through this company to transcribe for physicians, learning medical words and meanings. We learned and transcribed at the same time. I received my transcription certificate through this company.
Productive and fun workplace
Creative Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2013
Pros: best people you could possibly work with.
Cons: small company with growing resources.
Full service advertising and marketing agency. Open to all branches of thought and ideas about the best way to target markets and stimulate growth, buzz, & building brand awareness. Small hip office, great creative workspace. Open brainstorming sessions.
temp agency
Temporary Employee/Warehouse/Production Worker (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: they put me a job soon
Cons: they didnt pay alot
they sent me out on jobs to see what I like. Some times I didn't like the job, some work was short.
had fun
Team Member (Current Employee), Burlington, NCDecember 2, 2012
awesome place to work great pay and you dont stay temporary for long
A small business trying to help other small business succeed.
Brand Manager (Former Employee), Seffner, FLJuly 12, 2012
Great company, great idea, poor timing. Trying to help the small business thrive in these trying times, helping keep the American dream alive.
Want miles? They have team miles and miles.
AZ Driver (Former Employee), Concord, OnFebruary 24, 2012
Pros: nice equipment
Overall a great experience. I ran team to the USA and Canada. I left to train drivers at another carrier or I would still be there...

About The Agency

The Green Power Partnership is a voluntary program that encourages organizations to buy green power as a way to reduce the environmental – Read more