The Agency Employee Reviews

constant jobs for employees
Temp , Factory/ Mill (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 11, 2018
check orders to be packed for the day. check my area to make sure no sharp objects are visible. The hardest part about the job is pricking my finger every once in awhile packing and tagging items to be shipped.
Pros
good paying jobs
Cons
standing on concrete floors
The people that I worked with everyday
Human Resources Administrative Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCDecember 12, 2017
I enjoyed recruiting companies to use temporary's. I had the best people to work with and I had a company car and they paid for the gas. They were fair and I worked very hard and was rewarded for the work that I did for the Agency.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
lots of hours
good place to work
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCOctober 10, 2017
I like working for the company . But they were short on work alot and when they did the positions were given to the people who had work there longer. But other than that if I could get paid more and knew that I would receive 40 hours a week. Then yes I would not look for other work. But it is temporary.
start up
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 30, 2017
The Agency is a start up company in Arizona and the owners are amazing people. It is a family atmosphere where everyone cares about one another. The partners in Beverly Hills are just as amazing.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
too many hours
I enjoyed my time there.
Repossession Agent (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 29, 2017
The experience I had was a learning one as with all jobs. I am thankful for the opportunity. I wish the best for my coworkers and will miss them dearly!
Cultivates Creativity
TRAINING COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 20, 2017
The Agency is a communication firm ran by millennials that provides a great foundation for creativity, as well as equal opportunity for growth. I currently serve as the Training Coordinator, which has provided me the opportunity to increase my skills through trainings.
Energizing creative space
CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF PRODUCTION (Current Employee) –  IndianaMay 4, 2017
Working with The Agency, I learned to manage a group on talented individuals to create content for successful marketing campaigns. The hardest part of this internship was the miscommunication from upper management.
Fun place to work
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 21, 2017
Working with this company is good. The jobs they send you to are good. The pay rate is good to. I will send anyone to this company. The people are very friendly n oriented
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Waiting list
couldnt have a consistent job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 24, 2017
some work was fine but overall they kep me with a temp job ...people that i worked with was awesome zid i could go back to the company i wouldnt mind working with them the only thing that i dslike was having temporary jobs being comfortable somewere then being told the assignment ended
LOVE this Agency
Business Development Director (Current Employee) –  Anacortes, WAMarch 7, 2017
A truly innovative and strategic partner for any business. The flexibility of the workplace culture is what keeps our team healthy and happy. The hardest part of the job is competing with outside vendors who do not understand the local demographic, burning business owners, creating distrust. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing our dedicated team of professional has made a difference helping business owners live their dreams!
Pros
Flextime!
Unfair workplace
Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 4, 2017
The Broker wants you to give 100%, but is very unfair. He will tell you one thing and when it comes to following through on his word he doesn't and says he never said it. You have a lot of work to do, including working more than one job and are never recognized for your effort.
Great work environment
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJanuary 23, 2017
The Agency is a high end real estate company based out of Beverly Hills Ca . Its clientele range from 2 million and up .
I had the opportunity to be the executive assistant to one of the agents .
My typical day consist of emails ,Marketing , planning daily meeting, and events. Planning open houses,Conducting open houses .
The agency had a very diverse work environment. I not only learned how to be a team player ,but I learned to have higher realistic goals in the real estate industry . I enjoyed this company as a whole . The experience was so rewarding and life changing.
Acting is great!
Actor/Model/Producer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 23, 2016
This is my acting/modeling agency. The work is exciting, fullfilling, and fun. On the other hand being an actor in Texas is not exactly what would be called a lucrative venture. A couple years it paid the bills, the again the bills were very low those years!
Pros
something new and interesting with every project
Cons
very low pay and zero stability
Horrible Turnover
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 29, 2016
This seems what is a wonderful place to work. However, once you get in, train, become certified, waste weeks of your life, you are let go because of bogus reasons.
After speaking with numerous other staffing agencies, this one is known for that. Don't waste your time going here. Not even for a receptionist position.
The CEO was great, but the staff run crazy. It's not a professional place to work.
Pros
Jeans on Fridays, Birthday Off
Cons
Don't work long enough to enjoy Pros
Was miss informed
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJanuary 16, 2016
The company was giving wrong information on the opportunites in the company. I did like the direct people I worked with.
I worked with different companies
Clerical/Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 11, 2016
I worked for several different companies while employed with this company. I enjoyed my job assignments. I learned different skills. Management was professional. The hardest part was not getting hired on permanently by companies. The most enjoyable part was working for different companies and being able to choose whether I wanted to return or not.
Pros
Being able to choose whether I liked working for a particular company.
Cons
Not having full time employment
temporary job
employment agency (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 9, 2015
it was a descent experience. didn't have many opening but the few that were available were not bad at all just did not last long.
temp agency
Machine Op Hand (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 6, 2015
different jobs temp agency looking for long term employment their job ran out very good company to work for if yu ar looking for employment
Great Work Enviornment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Burlington ncMay 13, 2015
The place itself they sent me to was a very enjoyable place to work. Everyone there was helpful and very friendly. I enjoyed most the freedom I had to just get my job done without a boss breathing down my neck. very relax place to work
Pros
friendlyness
Cons
job ended
The Agency
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCMay 6, 2015
When I was working with this company there was no kind of suability and the pay was not good at all. I work short term assignments on a regular basics.