The AIM Group Employee Reviews

overall good
Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Katy, txMay 17, 2017
Good company some rude people there though. Some people better than others. It's all opinion. Nice pace and laid back most of the time. Jim was the best part of working there.
Sr. Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2017
The staff is pleasant and helpful with career building.
Good work life balance culture.
I learned a lot during my time there and was given the flexibility to increase my education and knowledge in the industry I work in.
Contracting company that has jobs with the government (contracting) and jobs stateside.
Maintenance Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
Decent company when you are in contract with them, but they are very slow to respond once the contract is up. They treated me ok, but I've heard different stories from people I worked overseas with. The money is good while you are overseas, but they forget about you when you return stateside. They have healthcare only for you and coverage for your family is astronomical.
Multiple faceted experience
Personnel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 13, 2014
This Company challenged me to prove I was a self starter, self motivator and able to work unsupervised.
Pros
Trust
Cons
Environmental issues that couldnt be helped.
productive
IT Helpdesk Support Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2013
•Sub-contractor - US Army Corps of Engineer. Supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.
•Installed, configured and maintained following network equipment – VoIP telephones, Digital senders, printers and cable TV Satellite equipment while maintaining the overall integrity with minimal down time.
•Worked with a variety of proprietary applications as well as standard Microsoft products including Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, Office 2000/2003, Exchange 5.5, Exchange 2003, CEFMS, RMS, Citrix, and SMS. Used Norton Ghost to maintain standard images for computers.
•Ran, terminated and tested CAT 5 UTP and Gigabit Fiber lines to connect various area offices.
•Provided desktop and laptop support for over 300 US Army Corps of Engineer personnel throughout Iraq.
great job until
Civil Hand (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2013
job was great until they ran out of work sites was getting done but from tower guys rushing had to keep returning to fix previous jobs therefore getting the company kicked out of market.
Company is unorganized
Operator (Current Employee) –  AfghantisanOctober 31, 2012
Company is unorganized, great pay but not good management.
In search of a great career back home.
Pros
great pay
Cons
not a career

Want to know more about The AIM Group?

Ask a question