This position is responsible for the software design and development of production billing and business intelligence applications
- Analyze, design, code, test and implement databases and analysis tools for managing and utilizing claims and billing data
- Work with departmental users and external clients to identify data requirements for the production of accurate and timely business intelligence reports.
- Develop and execute tests for assigned billing and reporting software projects
- Coordinate and prioritize the development of ad-hoc report requests
- Work with the IT team and others to identify requirements to design and develop healthcare industry standard business intelligence reports
- Maintain common product development life cycle methodologies and documentation for procedures and processes.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BS or MS degree in computer science or math
- 2+ years of development and troubleshooting Windows server and Windows scripting languages desired
- 2 years of SQL database experience and SQL server
- Crystal Reports (version 8.5 and version 11) experience required
- Data warehouse and data conversion experience required
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL, Access and Visual Basic applications, and VB.net
- Healthcare systems experience preferred
- Excellent technical aptitude in data analysis, statistical and mathematics skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions for business/management needs
- Demonstrate excellent judgment to assess highest priorities; able to manage time and resources profitability
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, user liaison skills and personal interaction abilities
- Ability to take a lead position on more than one project concurrently
- Demonstrate ability to work in a professional manner in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team environment
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Araz Group is a company that believes a small difference in every effort adds up to a big difference overall. We go to open enrollment...