The Aspen Group Employee Reviews

Excellent pay
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2017
Although no paid off days the Aspen Group paid a very competitive hourly rate for contracted work. They also allowed for a 30 month contract which is longer than most companies.
Productive and fast pace
940 Processor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2017
A typical day at work includes high pace energy atmosphere. Work had to be put out in a timely manner upon processing. The staff was awesome to work with and friendly. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and learning new things.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Cons
temporary position
The Aspen Group
Project Manager -Verizon (Former Employee) –  Sweet Home, ORDecember 21, 2016
I worked as a contractor at Verizon Enterprise Solution. The Aspen Group was the contracting company I work for during the two and half year long assignment. The staff at The Aspen Group was very professional and supportive the whole time I was employed. There were profit sharing benefits. My assignment was working from home and even with a 3 hour time different The Aspen Group was helpful whenever I had a question or needed assistance with human resource type procedures.

My job included Project Managing the development of a new web-based workflow system. I worked with Programmers in India and in the United States. Part of my job was to gather requirements from the stakeholders, to track task, milestones, and deliverables. Give weekly updates, and provide metrics to the management team on the progress of the project. I was involved in QA Testing and updating our online system with bugs that were then resolved by our developers.
Pros
Excellent support staff, retirement savings plan
Cons
no healthcare benefits
Migration Project Manager
Migration Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDNovember 13, 2015
I worked as a contractor which supported Verizon Business. The contract term was only slotted for 30 months. I enjoyed my time in this position and the many people I worked with.

A typical day of work consisted of several conference calls throughout the day working with several internal towers (Financial Operations, Provisioning, IT, etc.) working towards the goal of successful customer Migrations of their legacy services to the new Verizon billing system, Proquest.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Contract length
It was okay
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2013
It was okay if you just wanted to gain some experience. Lacked hours.
Aspen is a wonderful company that got me a great job working with a great company.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Patchogue, NYOctober 31, 2012
Working as a Project Manager for ASPEN, for Verizon is a wonderful experience. Responsible to handle HICAP and Cell Site jobs from start to finish. Built great relationships with other departments including engineering, construction, logistics, etc. I have learned a lot about the high end services Verizon provides to business through out NY. Currently, I handle the Mid-Hudson territory.
Pros
good salary, management is pleasant.
Cons
no sick days
A company that is good to start out with.
Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 24, 2012
This company places their clients with potential companies that do not have growth potential,