The Aspen Group Employee Reviews

Migration Project Manager
Migration Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDNovember 13, 2015
I worked as a contractor which supported Verizon Business. The contract term was only slotted for 30 months. I enjoyed my time in this position and the many people I worked with.

A typical day of work consisted of several conference calls throughout the day working with several internal towers (Financial Operations, Provisioning, IT, etc.) working towards the goal of successful customer Migrations of their legacy services to the new Verizon billing system, Proquest.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Contract length
Aspen is a wonderful company that got me a great job working with a great company.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Patchogue, NYOctober 31, 2012
Working as a Project Manager for ASPEN, for Verizon is a wonderful experience. Responsible to handle HICAP and Cell Site jobs from start to finish. Built great relationships with other departments including engineering, construction, logistics, etc. I have learned a lot about the high end services Verizon provides to business through out NY. Currently, I handle the Mid-Hudson territory.
Pros
good salary, management is pleasant.
Cons
no sick days
A company that is good to start out with.
Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 24, 2012
This company places their clients with potential companies that do not have growth potential,
It was okay
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2013
It was okay if you just wanted to gain some experience. Lacked hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Aspen Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3