Assistant Manager - Residential Supports (Shelburne Falls, MA area)
Summary of position: Responsible for performing a wide variety of direct care and residential house administrative duties to assist the Program Manager in the management of the individuals in the Residential Supports Program at the assigned facility, and to ensure that ISP's are implemented within the guidelines of the Association and Department of Developmental Services.
We are seeking compassionate, dependable people to promote and support challenging individuals with developmental disabilities and behavioral health needs with dignity, safety, health, welfare, rights and development. Our employees provide individuals with assistance in daily living. They also help foster maximum participation in community activities and make a positive difference in the lives of the individuals we support. The position is located in our 24 hour residential small group home.
- Thorough knowledge of human services plus the applciation of basic theory.
- Equivalent to high school plus broad specialized training equal to a 2 year college education.
- Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of progressive learning experience.
- Applicants must have valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record and reliable transportation.
- Must provide two professional references
- Must pass CORI check.
Schedule (38 hours total - Full time position):
$14.93 per hour plus excellent benefits package and paid training.
Mail, fax apply on indeed.com or stop in to complete an application:
The Association For Community Living, 101 Munson Street, Greenfield, MA 01301-9684 Website: www.theassociationinc.org Fax: 413.772-6122 EOE