The Athlete’s Foot (Assistant Store Manager)
About the Job
The Athlete’s Foot Running and Fitness is the premiere destination for everything running, walking and training in San Antonio. Our exclusive Fit Print system measures the pressure points in the foot to determine the best footwear for your specific needs. We pride ourselves on the highest level of customer service in the retail marketplace. The information our employees are expected to know ranges from biomechanics of the human body to sports nutrition. As a The Athlete’s Foot Store Manager you will be responsible for achieving Company objectives in sales performance, profit contribution and profit and loss control by overseeing the operational aspects of the store, along with managing the sales efforts of the store. Duties also include: Offsite marketing (races, health fairs, training groups)
Essential functions of this position include:
- Driving sales through customer service and report analysis
- Ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of the store
- Upholding Company standards for merchandise presentation
- Provide information on running, walking, and fitness
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays
Managerial experience preferred, but not required.
- Hourly rate of $12.00 per hour.
- With room for advancement and pay raises.