The Austin Diagnostic Clinic Employee Reviews

Horrible
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  WestlakeJune 10, 2017
This was by far the worst place I've ever worked in my life. As a manager I have no support from the practice manager, and the section leader felt like he didn't have to follow state or federal LAWS all because he's an owner. The practice manager had no backbone and would let everyone walk all over her. It was just a horrible place to work and I've worked in some really horrible places.
Pleasant and enjoyable workplace
Phlebotomist II (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2017
I was very impressed with the management department's ability to recognize the hard work and dedication of the team players. I enjoyed reserving my self as a lifesaver.
Hated every single day
Medical Assistant/ Float (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2017
The staff hate each other. The only decent relationships exist between doctors and their medical assistants. Pay was essentially non-existent. Personally, I felt this job was incredibly boring.
Fun fast pace work
Business Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2017
Meeting wonderful employees and patients daily. Never in one spot. Mgmt was fantastic and understanding. Very flexible hours if something came up. Enjoyed speaking to sales reps.
Pros
people, pay, work environment
good first job
Business Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2017
This job was good to show how it is to work in a big corporation. It was hard being so regulated after working at a privately owned clinic, but with the many different types of clinics ADC has, it is easy to figure out what department you will work well with.
Busy, busy, BUSY
Patient Account Representative / Collector (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 4, 2017
When I worked there ( a long time ago ) it was super busy. I know since then, they have hired on more people because of the growth and more management to spread the "wealth" if that's what you want to call it.
Great work en6
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 2, 2017
I went to school to be a medical assistance. I got the job just right after graduation. I got to learn everything that I was wanting to learn. I really wish I was still in that field. I love working with people and helping people who are in need of help.
Constantly Changing in Work Flow
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 29, 2017
Never boring and good clinic. Fair pay and good managers. Fast paced at times but team oriented. Helping patients is a good feeling and providing additional support to the nursing staff.
Pros
Awesome coworkers and Doctors
Cons
Heavy workloads at times
Okay--not the best
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2017
Very demanding and stressful job, with little compensation. No room for growth!! I a have nothing more today. This is sad the review has to be 150 characters. Almost there...
Austin Diagnostic Clinic
IT Infrastructure Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 6, 2017
ADC is a great place to work for. It definitely provide work life balance to all of its employees. I have worked at ADC for little over two years and cannot be more happy with the organization.
Micromanagement
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 14, 2017
Micromanagement culture. Very little concern for employees, more interested in meeting production numbers. Unfriendly environment. They need to improve on how they treat their employees.

My mother fell and was put in a skilled nursing center for 4 weeks. When released I was told she was capable of taking care of herself with little assistance. Unfortunately that was not the case.

When I advised my manager of the circumstances and that I would need a few days to research possibilities for my mother's care, I was met with very little compassion. Less than 2 hours later, I received a call and was terminated.
Pros
Cons
Micromanagement, unfriendly environment
Stay For The Culture
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2017
Compensation has been improving. Work life balance is okay depending on the position you're in - good for nurses and CMAs. Some room for advancement. Depending on the department, culture is the best part of the job.
Pros
Good pharmacy benefits
Cons
Operations could be improved
Can have a future
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2017
ADC is a company that encourages advancement and growth if in the right area. It is encouraged to move throughout the clinic to learn and grow to share your knowledge with all areas of the clinic.
Great Place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 10, 2017
The business really appreciates their staff, great benefits, great PTO time, staff work as a team. This company appreciates their staff members and a very good company to work for.
dead end jobs
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 6, 2016
the company culture has declined in recent years. It can still be a great place to work for some positions, this varies greatly from section to section
Good company with great coworkers and terrific providers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 20, 2016
I worked at this Clinic for over 10 years and loved every day of it. I moved up in my position because their management recognizes hard work and dedication. They care about their staff and strive to make it a safe and happy work environment. They like to hire within so you can transition to a different department if you decide you want to try something new or move up in your position.
Pros
great benefits, diverse work environment, friendly atmosphere, management and administration listens to employees, and good work hours.
Cons
None - It's a fantastic place to work
Great growth opportunities
Non-certified Histology Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2016
I was blessed to work at a place that cares about their employees. I learned invaluable skills to help me for life. I appreciated the opportunity to be apart of a great company.
Stressful work place.
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 1, 2016
Dead end job without any career advancement. Management team can't be trusted. A group of individual that don't work as a team.
Pros
Cons
Company lacks leadership.
Productive work place
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 31, 2016
Productive workplace but can become very stressful due to high call volume and limited staff. Balancing between patients and health insurance companies leads to a very busy day
Pros
Great staff
Cons
High call volume from patients
Productive and great part-time opportunity
Centralized Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 26, 2016
Heavy non-emergency calls throughout the day. Learned new systems. Supervisor was great. Contacting doctors was challenging. The hospital cafeteria was convenient with an employee discount.
Cons
Enviornment was not as comfortable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Austin Diagnostic Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

The Austin Diagnostic Clinic Reviews by Location