The Ayco Company, L.P

The Ayco Company, L.P Employee Reviews

Great professional environment
Operations, Intern (Current Employee), Latham, NYFebruary 19, 2015
Great company that provided hands on experience in the financial services industry. My internship tenure has equipped me with the knowledge of business processes, analytical ability, and technical experience to thrive in a professional business environment.
Ayco
Financial Planner (Former Employee), Albany, NYJanuary 4, 2015
Overall a good company. They provide you with all the skills you need to work in the financial planning business. There are many different departments and internal transfers can be facilitated if desired.
Professional environment conducive to maximizing overall administrative skills
Administrative Assistant/Senior Assistant (Current Employee), Latham, NYNovember 17, 2013
On a typical day I review and reply to client correspondence on behalf of senior account management, remedy various situations in the email box, schedule and confirm client meetings and phone calls, organize account managers’ calendars, answer phones, expense reports, dictation, scanning documents (estate plans, tax returns etc.) and adding to client database, opening and sorting mail, running client reports, other various administrative duties as needed. Throughout these activities I have learned the use of different computer systems and have sharpened my administrative skills. I’ve always found the management to be professional and courteous - they always keep associates up-to-date with the most current information regarding the business and how we are doing as a team. Likewise, I have always found my coworkers to be professional and friendly, and a genuine pleasure to work with.
people are great
Sr. Executive Assistant/LAN Administrator (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJAugust 12, 2013
Very busy work environment. I learned to prioritize my day in the most efficient manner. Although management has changed, your co-workers are great.
Investment Services Group Intern (Former Employee), Latham, NYJuly 30, 2013
Great company and great company to start off with. Really enjoyed my time there.
Very Challenging, exciting, educating
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Latham, NYApril 11, 2013
Pros: the company prides itself on making sure the admins are trained thoroughly
Cons: the stress during tax season
A day would consist of reviewing e-mail correspondence regarding scheduling, interface with clients assistants, travel arrangements, type meeting letters from Dictation, prepare expense reports, scanning documentation, filing, faxing, calendar management, track correspondence via Excel spreadsheets, prepare tax files.
I learned how to track documents via Excel spreadsheets, electronic filing, how to prepare tax data and prepare a tax file for each client, scheduling client meetings according to geographical location.
Management was very approachable and was always looking for input on how to improve company procedures and work flow.
My co-workers were easy to get along with, everyone helped each other out when needed.
The most difficult time was during tax season, it could become hectic due to the time deadlines and making sure we received all documenation in a timely manner.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the position was very interesting, each day was different and challenging