The Ayco Company, L.P

The Ayco Company, L.P Employer Reviews

people are great
Sr. Executive Assistant/LAN Administrator (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJAugust 12, 2013
Very busy work environment. I learned to prioritize my day in the most efficient manner. Although management has changed, your co-workers are great.
Investment Services Group Intern (Former Employee), Latham, NYJuly 30, 2013
Great company and great company to start off with. Really enjoyed my time there.
Very Challenging, exciting, educating
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Latham, NYApril 11, 2013
Pros: the company prides itself on making sure the admins are trained thoroughly
Cons: the stress during tax season
A day would consist of reviewing e-mail correspondence regarding scheduling, interface with clients assistants, travel arrangements, type meeting letters from Dictation, prepare expense reports, scanning documentation, filing, faxing, calendar management, track correspondence via Excel spreadsheets, prepare tax files.
I learned how to track documents – more... via Excel spreadsheets, electronic filing, how to prepare tax data and prepare a tax file for each client, scheduling client meetings according to geographical location.
Management was very approachable and was always looking for input on how to improve company procedures and work flow.
My co-workers were easy to get along with, everyone helped each other out when needed.
The most difficult time was during tax season, it could become hectic due to the time deadlines and making sure we received all documenation in a timely manner.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the position was very interesting, each day was different and challenging – less