Title: Marketing Coordinator
Status: Fulltime Employee, Exempt
Pay: $35,000-$39,000 DOE
Benefits: Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick, Personal Time
Reports To: CEO & President of The BA Group
Hours: M-F 8:00/8:30am – 5:00/5:30pm
No out of state applications please.
POSITION PRIMARY PURPOSE: To assist The BA Group and their credit union clients with all directed aspects of marketing/advertising/PR for The BA Group and their credit union clients, primarily project support. Create and implement projects in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with the coordination of all assigned marketing and sponsorship efforts
- Assist with various media-related projects and efforts
- Proactively contribute to the credit union’s business development brainstorming and efforts - Communicate effectively, develop relationships and work with outside vendors and business partners to assist in the establishment and implementation of marketing, sponsorship and media efforts Assist with any partner/vendor/client project development and management
- Assist with The BA Group’s website where needed/directed
- Communicate effectively and efficiently all assigned project updates and details to team members
- Assist with any company (internal) projects and material as needed
- Proof and edit documents as needed/directed
- Track and analyze results of marketing and media projects; create reports and communicate status to team members where applicable
- Ensure all marketing/advertising/PR materials/projects are in compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Ensure all projects are completed by assigned deadline, are of the highest quality of work and meet the assigned goals
- Use network PC in and out-of-office workstations to access all required software to perform all necessary job functions and as a resource to communicate messages to team members, staff, vendors and partners
- Utilize Internet service delivery systems to perform duties as needed
Previous Experience: Performed successfully in a marketing and/or media support position for a minimum of one year. Minimum 4-year college degree or some form of postsecondary education relevant to marketing or advertising fields and marketing experience within a credit union or financial institution desired.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction and lead with little supervision
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge, mostly of Microsoft Office
- Ability to take accountability and ownership of all aspects of the company
- Express grammatically correct thoughts clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Interact positively with all internal and external persons associated with the company
- Comfortable making presentations to all team members and credit union clients
- Professional etiquette
- Work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision and the capability to work in a team environment (in-person and virtually)
- Produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete and of high quality
Sitting or standing continuously for periods of four hours, communicate verbally, communicate in writing, faculty of seeing and hearing, operate key-board and ten-key calculator. Lifting and carrying usually not to exceed 20 pounds.
Interpersonal interactions, problem solving, analyzing/evaluating, decision making, discretion/confidentiality, math skills, teamwork, read/write/speak English, creativity and task handling.
Work is performed in a professional office environment. May be required to travel to other facilities and various locations for job related training and meetings.