THE BAGG GROUP Employee Reviews

Good place to make extra money
Customer Service Representative- (Current Employee) –  TorontoApril 16, 2017
If you're looking for a career, probably not the best place, but if you are looking for short term employment at from reputable employers this is the place!
Pros
Extra money, lots of shifts
Cons
Low wages
Casual Work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 12, 2017
If you're looking for something for money to do on the side, this is the place! Excellent treatment of employees and a very relaxed work environment!!
Pros
3 Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
Terrible management and pay!
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 13, 2017
Having worked at other recruitment agencies before joining the Bagg group - I had an idea what I getting into. But had no idea what a sour taste I would be left with at the end of my time with this company.
This is a sweatshop for recruiters!
And the pay is beyond terrible. I have never been paid so little or had to fight more for proper commissions as during my time at Bagg.
Management needs to get in touch with this century and realize great recruiters will see through their smoke and mirrors.
Do yourself a favour - avoid working here!
Pros
Good place to network
Cons
worst paid
easy place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 7, 2017
long shifts
decent pay for part time work
co-workers usually lacking in enthusiasm
management was decent
variety of work placement
many opportunities for work
Pros
good for extra cash
Cons
not good for making a living
Many agencies to work for, very few with the fair work/life balance that The Bagg Group provides
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 25, 2016
A typical day working here is structuring what you need to do in order to build your business. I learned that there are many ways of being an agency recruiter, but focusing on results versus sheer metrics and KPIs is the key to success. Management has been supportive and demonstrate empathy and compassion to support when needed. Coworkers along the way have been allies, partners and collaborators. With any agency, turnover is a reality and difficult to contend with. The most enjoyable aspect is building long term sustainable relationships with peers, clients and candidates alike.
Excellent place to work with great opportunities for professional development!
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 25, 2016
The Bagg Group provides their employees with endless opportunities to expand their knowledge of all facets of the recruiting process. They have in place a culture that fosters constant learning and professional development in a fun and collaborative environment. There is evident appreciation from management for all the hard work their employees put in!

Management and senior staff members are experienced and helpful and they truly value their clients and candidates. My learning experiences at The Bagg Group have been invaluable to my professional development.
Awesome company!
Recruitment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 25, 2016
I recently began as an intern at The Bagg Group. From day one, I was provided with the training and support in order to be successful in my role. This company has excellent room for growth and it's evident that the entire staff is dedicated to providing a positive experience for both the client and candidate throughout the recruiting process!
Great culture with supportive Management
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 24, 2016
Having worked for other agencies in the past, I can say The Bagg Group is definitely one of the very best!
They certainly treat their staff well and management is really focused on driving their teams to success.
Very support environment with an excellent work/life balance!
Great Learning Environment! Great Place to Work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 24, 2016
The Bagg Group is a great place to learn and develop skills in HR, especially skills pertaining directly to Recruitment. Management is very experienced and always willing to help.
Pros
Culture, Work-Life Balance, Management
Great staff, fun place to work and dedicated workers!
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 24, 2016
The Bagg Group has provided me with so many learning experiences and has helped me grow as a professional. They care about their clients, candidates and staff and go out of their way to make sure everyone's needs are met.

The staff here are always friendly, supportive, and motivational. They constantly take part in charitable activities to give back to the community as well!

Overall, I thoroughly enjoy working for this company!
Pros
AMAZING co-workers, fun and diverse work environment
Great company to work for!
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 24, 2016
I have worked with The Bagg Group for just under a year and have loved every minute of it. From the moment I started I knew this was the place for me. You really get what you give from this company. Management has fostered my development throughout my internship and into my new roles internally.

The most valuable skill I have learned is how to interact with candidates in order to make them comfortable and really understand their experiences and what they are looking for in future roles.

My co-workers are great people and I enjoy seeing them every day and socializing outside of work as well. Functioning as a team is a high priority here and it makes us all better for it.

The most difficult part of the job would be managing candidate expectations. While we would love to find everyone their dream job, it's just not possible. I have met so many wonderful people who have great skills and experience but they just weren't what the client was looking for.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the amount of knowledge and development you can acquire here. I have learned about so many different industries and jobs that I didn't know existed before. There is always someone willing to teach you something new here and I love that about The Bagg Group.
Worst agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 22, 2016
I had them find me position a few years ago they did not support me at all. I understand the client is paying them but to not assist you at all is wrong.. Do not trust them they do not support the people they put in to positions.
unprofessional and rude recruiters
Temp (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 26, 2016
The recruiters don't return phone calls and don't know how to screen applicants because they are uneducated. I don't recommend this company at all.
B@ys @ baggs
Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 11, 2016
- Very unprofessional
- They hire employees with no knowledge or guarantee of any hours in the contracts that they sign with their clients
- Receive about 5 hours/month or less for serving positions
Pros
- free food
Cons
no hours, unprofessional, no benefits, no security
Great Place to Work
Recruitment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 23, 2015
The management is amazing; very understanding and helpful. Every single one of the employees is kind, fun and hardworking. Out of all other staffing agencies, they are the one that truly cares about their clients and candidates.
Pros
Flexibility, Great Management, Fun and Diverse Culture, Team Building
Worst Agency
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  N/AJune 15, 2015
A typical day at work included screening/interviewing candidates, searches, full cycle recruitment & administrative work.

I learned to teach myself full cycle recruitment without the help of management.

Hardest part of the job was doing full cycle recruitment from start to finish while management took full commission for the candidate, while I as a coordinator received $50 commission.

Co workers were the reason I stayed longer than I should have. I met great friends who I've established life long relationships with.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Long hours, Political Env, Management takes 99% commission and doesn't do anything, Many changes, Negative env.
Productive and good work/life balance
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto,ONNovember 10, 2014
The company has great hard working employees that value their staff and the candidates that seek their services
Great Learning Experience!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 2, 2014
Friendly atmosphere with lots of hand on learning opportunities. Management is very friendly and encouraging. Great for personal and professional development.
Recruiter
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 24, 2014
The Bagg Group offered a great work schedule but the pay rate was very low.
Organized and friendly staff
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  MississaugaDecember 16, 2013
This company has knowledgeable recruiters. Organized and friendly staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE BAGG GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.