The BankCard Group

The BankCard Group Employee Reviews

You and 15 other reps
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  AZOctober 25, 2016
You are paid 200 dollar for training a week. Training is 2 weeks long. You are offered top salary of 52K per year but you must meet the minimum sales of 5 accounts per week. When I was out in the field I was going up against 5 other reps that happen to cold call the same areas I was in... this isn't an easy sale by any means.. management is very blunt and not helpful at all. They make you feel like you are just a number to them. Very disorganized company on top of that's. Good luck making real money with them. This ends up being more like 100 percent commission job.
Pros
Free time
Cons
No real money involved, if you don't sale the minimum you don't get paid.
Team environment that allows creativity, and rewards production.
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Schertz, TexasOctober 25, 2012
Management believes in working with you, and assisting you in what they can do to help you and the company continue in growth and productivity. The whole environment of the company is very much a team effort, and if you give of yourself, they will give of themself.

This is an extremely generous company to those who are willing to be a loyal partner. They will make you feel like family versus just an employee.
Friendly atmosphere in building customer relationship, and getting to know great merchants.
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 20, 2012
It is quite amazing to have join the team I work with. It is a fun and friendly atmosphere and I actually enjoy the warm support of my co-workers on the field as I go to work each morning. The leardership team is great with the connection of each member name of the team, an willingness to provide immidiate professional assistant in handling tough situations. The hardest part of the job is to persuade a customer who have over the years built trust in another provider to accept your sales of business, even though they are aware that time have changed from traditional business whereby inflation is high. We provide great deals of solutions, but trust is one thing to acquire when meeting new customers.
Pros
great place to work and earn when you are determined.
Cons
nothing heard about healthcare provision as yet.

Want to know more about The BankCard Group?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The BankCard Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8