The Bartech Group

The Bartech Group Employer Reviews

Not an enjoyable environment
Applications Specialist (Former Employee), Bingham Farms, MIApril 3, 2014
This position was beneficial to gain IT and technical knowledge
Professional and Challenging.
VoIP Installation Engineer (Former Employee), Loudon, VirginiaJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: great working environment.
During the project the main goal was to exceed customer expectations. Assist peers as point of escalation for difficult technical issues, while working on complicated provisioning, as well as handling scheduling issues.
Nice place to work
Recruitment Coordinators (Former Employee), Bingham Farms, MINovember 25, 2013
Communication with retirees, thorough data entry processing, handle inbound and outbound calls, assigning experienced applicants employment in their related field(s), thoroughly arrange in or out of state training.
Bartech Group is a very fair company
Sub Contractor (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 18, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: home life
Go to work
Learn what is expected of yo9u
Management is great
Co-Workers are great
Nothing is hard
Productive and Employee Centered
HR Employee Care Representative (Current Employee), Livonia, MINovember 13, 2013
Pros: overall it's a wonderful company. all pros!
Cons: not enough areas/positions for growth or advancement at this time.
Bartech is a contract company that takes great pride in its employee.

As a HR Employee Care Rep my daily responsibilities are to directly focus on meeting the needs of the employees. Whether its benefit, expense, travels, payroll, leave of absences, paid time off, or conflict resolution question or concerns.

There really isn't a hard part to the job. – more... If I had to choose something it would be ensuring the turn around time is always within 24 hours no matter the situation.

The environment at Bartech has always been fun, enjoyable, and inviting. – less
Big turnover in management, they really did not get to know employees.
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), contract Ford NESC Dearborn, MINovember 13, 2013
This was a company that had contract employees that were already in this job position when the attained the contract. They did not have the background to know the bisiness or employees.
Worked at Verizon Terremark through Bartech
IT configuration Analyst- change Management (Former Employee), 222 W .Las Colinas Blvd, Irving TxOctober 19, 2013
Pros: work schedule flexibility.
Cons: no breaks, poor management, clickish workgroup, poor lack of communication from management
Worked on the job for a full six months at Verizon Terremark through Bartech as business partner and had a supplier representing me. Worked in change management on this very job an
unpleasant work environment, work group, and bad management. Work group & management very clickish. You're either in/out. if they don't like you, your toast. They will offer – more... you OJT and people that train are bad trainers. You either sink or swim. The position is hard to learn. The manager will guarantee to take you permanent after six months contracting and hr confirms work for six months only. Job pays 23 hr/ 32k on perm side. Not worth the mental anguish!! you gotta trust me on this one. My term ended 10/19/13. Your title will be IT configurations Analyst which you aren't. Your actual title and work is reviewing change request for patches/fixes. Data entry /data manipulation. Its a very boring and mundane job. Be careful with the job...It's very deceiving. – less
nice work place
Field Collector (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 19, 2013
It was a great with a lot of opportunity for growth such as learning how to work outside . The management was the best I ever work for because they really care about the people that work their.
Account Manager
Contractor (Current Employee), Jupiter, FLJune 27, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: they currently do not have opportunities in south florida
This is a contracting organization out of Michigan. All the account team has been very help. They pay for holidays. They are also very attentive making sure that we submit the timesheets on time so we can get paid every week.
Engineering Recruiter for Delphi
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Flint, MIMay 2, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: unfreindly co-workers, no stability, no corporate values
Recruit, interview and hire technical employees for Delphi as contractors
My typical day on the job
Grievance Appeals Coordinator (Current Employee), Southfield, MIApril 21, 2013
Pros: i get one hour lunch everyday
Cons: i am a contract employee
My is very challenging, everyday is a different day, the cases I handle on a daily basis are all different. I am under a time constraint everyday. I work independently, I am not micro managed, and I have flexed hours. These are just a few qualities that I really enjoy about my job. I have no cons to say about my position. I really enjoy what I do.
Professional workplace and excellent rapport with fellow co-workers
Administrative Support Area (Current Employee), Dayton, OHApril 18, 2013
A typical day at work consists of:

- Reviewing e-mails
- Interacting with Human Resources in a "confidential" manner
- Scheduling meetings
- Arranging for luncheons
- Ordering office supplies

During my working – more... career, I've been very fortunate to work with and know many people with diversified backgrounds. It's been a truly memorable experience.

The hardest part of my job is when fellow co-workers get reassigned to new positions and losing touch with them and their families.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting and working with people. – less
Bartech
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 26, 2013
This employment agency gave me great job opportunities while I made my professional transition
Productive and fun place to work
Contractor (Former Employee), Independence, OhioFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: fast service
As a contractor I was given the wonderful opportunity to find my current employer.
Contracted service to Eaton Corp
Design Service (Checker) (Former Employee), Galesburg, MIFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: great place to work
Cons: not a direct position
Checked BOM, assemblies, detail drawings, and Pro/Engineer model's for a new transmittion. They have excellent managers that help us in the acclimate to the new product. A lot of the co-worker were X-Dana people I worked with before.
Enjoyable people to work with and for
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: exceptional at getting back with you concerning any questions
Cons: i would prefer to work direct rather than a contract position because of job security
The hardest part of the position I held with Bartech was the job that I held was newly created, therefore, there was more idle time than I would normally expect because they didn't really have the job descriptions down yet.
Busy office, took many calls.
Chrysler North America Help Desk (Former Employee), Bingham Farms, MIDecember 30, 2012
Busy office, took many calls.
Co-workers were great, hardest part of the job, was calls never stopped. We didn't have enough people, and we finally the help desk was outsourced.
great company to work for
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Livonia, MIDecember 16, 2012
Pros: satisfaction of collecting monies owed
Cons: not being able to always collect monies owed
billing and collections for my assigned customers; apply cash receipts.
boss and co-workers always pleasant.
Hardest part was to collect some customers that were in financial distress.
Stressful environment
Workers Compensation Assistant and Trainer (Former Employee), Dearborn, MINovember 15, 2012
I've learned alot about medical bills and codes. A typical day consisted of me keying medical bills and pharmacy bills. I also ran edits for these bills. My direct supervisor was pretty hands off, but a nice person. My direct co-workers were great and so was most of the office. The hardest part of the job was the office politics, but the most enjoyable – more... was the work I did and relationships I developed with my team. – less
Like family
Accounts Receivable - Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Livonia, MINovember 1, 2012
It is a Great Company to work! The hours were great with flextime the people in the department worked well togerther

About The Bartech Group

The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned – Read more