The Bartech Group Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to be
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 4, 2017
I have been working at Bartech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedules, lots of resources, knowledgeable staff, many tenured employees

Cons

Low Pay, unavailable management, lots of finger
Pros
Cons
Low Pay, unavailable management, lots of finger
Excellent Company
FPL Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 10, 2017
A very professional and optimistic company. Management helps employees at all levels. Great ability to be promoted within and outside the company. Family and vacation time was great!
Pros
great salary
Cons
Na
Best company I have ever worked for
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Chicagoland Area, ILMarch 16, 2017
This is a very honest and caring company. You are part of the family when you join. They will support you and help you to be the best you can be in your role. Awesome leadership team.
Placement service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIMarch 14, 2017
I do not want to review. I am been forced to give a review which is unfair to me and the company. The pay was not satisfactory for the work been done. However it was a job. It served its purpose.
Pros
it was job
Cons
dont know
Temporary Employment
Supply Chain Specialist/Intern (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAMarch 9, 2017
This is a horrible place to work. No one does their job.

I was employed for 3 months. They claimed I get a guaranteed job for 12 months. My position was eliminated in 3 months and I got laid off on Memorial Day(Saturday)

HR is suppose to call you twice a month to help you with improve if needed but no one calls.

DO NOT WORK HERE
Good company to work for
Engineering Technologist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 23, 2017
working Contact one can be release for any reason at any time.the policy to work 1000 hrs before you can take one day of vacation is not good.
Pros
Good benefits package.
Cons
The policy to work 1000 hrs before you cantake one day of vacation is not good.
Good employment agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIFebruary 6, 2017
I had a good experience working for the BarTech Group. They provided me with good contract positions that paid well and the management team were truly team players
Pros
Found contract positions that paid well
Great management and effort put into job placement
Design Release Engineer Assistant - GM (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 31, 2017
A typical day work consisted of me actively communicating with engineers about work orders, metrics, tooling cost, and much more. I learned that being a proactive person is essential for job completion. Management is good and made sure communication with employees stayed in tact. The workplace culture is very dynamic and welcoming. The hardest part of my job was when there was little to no work for me to do. The most enjoyable part was building relationships with co workers, successfully completing tasks ,and being recognized for my hard work.
Ok company with great home/work life balance
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 6, 2016
Worked for company for a few years and I had a great experience working there. Okay company to work for if your looking for company that has great work life balance. Worked from home 50 percent of the time. downfall not many opportunities for advancement and VP of HR is not fair with how she handles affairs with employees or business and plays favoritism. Stay away from VP as much as possible.
Pros
Great work/home life balance
Cons
Expensive health care, no opportunities for advancement
Stay far, far away
Occupational Injury Unit (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 22, 2016
No pay raise going on 3 years, eliminating (only our group) supplemental benefits, horrible PTO accrual process, no paid sick days, no communication from management and local account representative, no short term and long term disability so let's pray that no one gets sick.
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
Poor benefits and management
Very attentive staff
Billing/Audit Representative/DTE Energy (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 8, 2016
The staff was very good with placing me in the perfect position for me based on the qualifications that I had. I was placed in positions with very reputable companies that allowed me to gain experience.
Pros
Finding permanent placement quickly
Cons
N/a
Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Lead (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 17, 2016
A typical day included making sure all networks were accessible and function-able. All equipment was connected correctly. Users had necessary access to their equipment.
nothing to write home about
Personal Benefits Representative (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MINovember 5, 2015
This company provided benefits, however there was not much room for growth or payment advance opportunists. It's a staffing company so I guess you cannot expect much.
No hassles, easy establishment
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 10, 2015
One of many subsidiary contract houses belonging to the Allegis Group. The Allegis group is a subsidiary to General Motors. Therefore, GM hires many employees directly, in an indirect manner... :-)
Great Place to Work
MSP Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 22, 2015
The Bartech Group is a great place to work with very supportive co workers, management, work life balance, job culture and pay.
staffing agency with excellent opportunities
R.F. Installer/Field Collections (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 16, 2015
worked with me to get me in a position that i was comfortable working in,pay was above average,people friendly management,no problems or conflicts at all
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
expensive medical pkge
Advanced Service Release Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIFebruary 10, 2015
I have learned to be well balanced in my day to day deadlines. A typical work day depends on how well organized you are and what timeline you are working with.
Best Contract House for low MarkUp
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 18, 2014
Bartech gives the highest percentage of invoiced money received from corporations directly to their employees than any other contract house that I am aware of, which is a huge plus!
Pros
%of invoiced money received by the employee doing the work!
Cons
They don't work hard at securing positions for their employees.
nice
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIOctober 27, 2014
customer service answer incoming calls solve participant problems
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
Account Representative/Pre-Select Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 9, 2014
Worked there many years. Job eliminated due to change of structure. Enjoyed working with the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bartech Group. Our community is ready to answer.