The Bartech Group Employee Reviews in United States

Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Lead (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 17, 2016
A typical day included making sure all networks were accessible and function-able. All equipment was connected correctly. Users had necessary access to their equipment.
No hassles, easy establishment
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 10, 2015
One of many subsidiary contract houses belonging to the Allegis Group. The Allegis group is a subsidiary to General Motors. Therefore, GM hires many employees directly, in an indirect manner... :-)
Great Place to Work
MSP Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 22, 2015
The Bartech Group is a great place to work with very supportive co workers, management, work life balance, job culture and pay.
staffing agency with excellent opportunities
R.F. Installer/Field Collections (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 16, 2015
worked with me to get me in a position that i was comfortable working in,pay was above average,people friendly management,no problems or conflicts at all
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
expensive medical pkge
Advanced Service Release Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIFebruary 10, 2015
I have learned to be well balanced in my day to day deadlines. A typical work day depends on how well organized you are and what timeline you are working with.
Best Contract House for low MarkUp
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 18, 2014
Bartech gives the highest percentage of invoiced money received from corporations directly to their employees than any other contract house that I am aware of, which is a huge plus!
Pros
%of invoiced money received by the employee doing the work!
Cons
they don't work hard at securing positions for their employees.
nice
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIOctober 27, 2014
customer service answer incoming calls solve participant problems
Pros
great work enviroment
Account Representative/Pre-Select Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 9, 2014
Worked there many years. Job eliminated due to change of structure. Enjoyed working with the employees.
Great atmosphere
VMS Help Desk Application Support (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 13, 2014
Bartech is a modern and progressive company who treats employees with great respect
Not an enjoyable environment
Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIApril 3, 2014
This position was beneficial to gain IT and technical knowledge
Professional and Challenging.
VoIP Installation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Loudon, VirginiaJanuary 16, 2014
During the project the main goal was to exceed customer expectations. Assist peers as point of escalation for difficult technical issues, while working on complicated provisioning, as well as handling scheduling issues.
Pros
great working environment.
Nice place to work
Recruitment Coordinators (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MINovember 25, 2013
Communication with retirees, thorough data entry processing, handle inbound and outbound calls, assigning experienced applicants employment in their related field(s), thoroughly arrange in or out of state training.
Bartech Group is a very fair company
Sub Contractor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 18, 2013
Go to work
Learn what is expected of yo9u
Management is great
Co-Workers are great
Nothing is hard
Pros
good money
Cons
home life
Productive and Employee Centered
HR Employee Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 13, 2013
Bartech is a contract company that takes great pride in its employee.

As a HR Employee Care Rep my daily responsibilities are to directly focus on meeting the needs of the employees. Whether its benefit, expense, travels, payroll, leave of absences, paid time off, or conflict resolution question or concerns.

There really isn't a hard part to the job. If I had to choose something it would be ensuring the turn around time is always within 24 hours no matter the situation.

The environment at Bartech has always been fun, enjoyable, and inviting.
Pros
overall it's a wonderful company. all pros!
Cons
not enough areas/positions for growth or advancement at this time.
Big turnover in management, they really did not get to know employees.
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  contract Ford NESC Dearborn, MINovember 13, 2013
This was a company that had contract employees that were already in this job position when the attained the contract. They did not have the background to know the bisiness or employees.
Worked at Verizon Terremark through Bartech
IT configuration Analyst- change Management (Former Employee) –  222 W .Las Colinas Blvd, Irving TxOctober 19, 2013
Worked on the job for a full six months at Verizon Terremark through Bartech as business partner and had a supplier representing me. Worked in change management on this very job an
unpleasant work environment, work group, and bad management. Work group & management very clickish. You're either in/out. if they don't like you, your toast. They will offer you OJT and people that train are bad trainers. You either sink or swim. The position is hard to learn. The manager will guarantee to take you permanent after six months contracting and hr confirms work for six months only. Job pays 23 hr/ 32k on perm side. Not worth the mental anguish!! you gotta trust me on this one. My term ended 10/19/13. Your title will be IT configurations Analyst which you aren't. Your actual title and work is reviewing change request for patches/fixes. Data entry /data manipulation. Its a very boring and mundane job. Be careful with the job...It's very deceiving.
Pros
work schedule flexibility.
Cons
no breaks, poor management, clickish workgroup, poor lack of communication from management
nice work place
Field Collector (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 19, 2013
It was a great with a lot of opportunity for growth such as learning how to work outside . The management was the best I ever work for because they really care about the people that work their.
Account Manager
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJune 27, 2013
This is a contracting organization out of Michigan. All the account team has been very help. They pay for holidays. They are also very attentive making sure that we submit the timesheets on time so we can get paid every week.
benefits
Cons
they currently do not have opportunities in south florida
Engineering Recruiter for Delphi
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 2, 2013
Recruit, interview and hire technical employees for Delphi as contractors
Pros
close to home
Cons
unfreindly co-workers, no stability, no corporate values
My typical day on the job
Grievance Appeals Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 21, 2013
My is very challenging, everyday is a different day, the cases I handle on a daily basis are all different. I am under a time constraint everyday. I work independently, I am not micro managed, and I have flexed hours. These are just a few qualities that I really enjoy about my job. I have no cons to say about my position. I really enjoy what I do.
Pros
i get one hour lunch everyday
Cons
i am a contract employee