The Beam Team is seeking qualified candidate Field Leads to work, supervise and assist running resets in a major retail chain in the Albany area. If you meet the following qualifications, please send us your resume.
Basic Job Description:
Safely move and position shelving beams in their bays, properly remove old and place new pricing labels, remove stock or readjust the position of stock currently on display, placing products, information, signage, stickers or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, pictures or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 6 months to a year experience in retail resets, merchandising, warehousing or light construction
- Must be able to do repetitive bending, standing, and walking. . . pull, push, and team lift materials up to 50 pounds
- Available to work days OR nights based on project need
- Ability to work over 75 miles from home with overnight stays (company paid)
- Maintain a consistent record of work, including reporting on-time, working within guidelines for methods and safety
- Have reliable means of transportation and valid drivers’ license
- Be able pass Drug and Background screening
- Possess own basic tools (cordless drill, hammer, pliers, screwdrivers)
Team Leads must also:
- Have experience managing crew during reset/remodel meeting hours expectations while maintaining work quality.
- Work from Plan O Grams, Blueprints or other work-related drawings when required.
- Background in the safe use of basic hand tools including hammers, scrapers and drills and other common equipment such as pallet jacks following all company and client safety practices without exception.
The Beam Team began over 30 years ago as a family-owned retail services company. Today with over 600 W-2 employees, the Beam Team offers retailers services that include: remodels, new store sets, resets, rollouts, installation of graphics, fixtures and/or displays and millwork/perimeter construction. Beam Team members are located throughout the United States including Hawaii which is ideal for retailers who have projects that extend into multiple markets. The company’s core strength is its ability to get a wide range of retail installation, assembly, and construction projects completed on time and on budget with outstanding customer communication.
Pay rate: $13.00 - $17.50/hr, dependent upon experience.