The Beck Group

The Beck Group United States Employee Reviews

A 100 best companies to work for in Dallas
Debit Card Administrator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 6, 2015
Pros: flex time
Cons: work-balance (time for family)
A very busy, productive workplace nice lounging setting near many
outside place of interest for breaks. An open cubicle office setting by department cordial working environment. Phases of summarized accounting including A/P , A/R, bank reconciliation, general ledger, check writing for disbursement and debit card administrator. Worked with the Financial officer of the company. The month end closing was the busiest time. The most enjoyable was department meetings and social times with the company employees.
Fun place to work
Project Office Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: health conscious
Cons: not enough up front training or people with time to dedicate to training
Monday morning meetings were always a joy to hear about everyone's weekend and how the company was progressing with projects. I learned a lot about fitness and health through the programs they provided. Management was always busy with new projects coming up and client relations. I met a lot of talented open minded people that were eager to continue learning. I would say the hardest part of the job was the disconnect with bringing in new people and getting them the training needed to preform their job in a timely manner. However, being around such happy people made the job more enjoyable.
Productive and fun work place. I enjoyed working with all of my co workers.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2014
Pros: great pay, awesome and friendly staff
Cons: it was kind of far from my house
A typical day at The Beck Group included answering the phone, directing calls, making copies, filing, sending and receiving mail. I really enjoyed working there. When I took the job there it was only going to be for 18 months and/or until the construction job they were doing was done. When that was done, the office manager at one of their other locations asked if I could come and work with her for a little bit longer so got to go and help her for a few more months. I really liked the people I worked with there and was sad to see the job end and get laid off, but it was great to have had the experience.
Challenging and rewarding experience right out of Architecture school
Project Manager / Architect (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2013
After graduating from Texas Tech University, I began my career at The Beck Group in Dallas, Texas. This enabled me to obtain practical, in-depth experience in both construction and architecture. For four years, I had been part of the management team for multiple projects, ranging from a large Southwestern Bell telephone central office, to retail building expansions and turnkey projects from the ground up. I am experienced with construction management, technology and architecture, making me a qualified candidate for the design/build process.

About The Beck Group

HCBeck, which does business as The Beck Group, is at the beck and call of commercial developers. The company provides design/build, – Read more