Long Island Real Estate Management Company seeking experienced on-site property manager. This is an excellent opportunity for self –motivated individual.
Property manager will be responsible for management of daily operation of large residential condominium community. Responsible for oversight of property, interaction with homeowners, supervision of staff, attendance of Board meetings, oversee maintenance of community, coordinate annual municipal inspection and other duties.
- Interact with homeowners
- Schedule required repairs and ensure completion
- Building inspection
- Issue work orders
- Approve payments
- Monitor arrears
- Obtain proposals
- Supervise vendors
- Insure property rules and regulations are adhered to
- Issue violations and fines as necessary
- Coordinate routine repetitive maintenance
- Oversee seasonal preparations
- Prepare and maintain operational reports
- Supervise, schedule and train staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years property management experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills a must (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
Schedule: Evenings, weekends and holidays a must
Qualified candidates please email resume to with cover letter stating salary requirements.
Please note that we do not offer any relocation assistance.