The Bergaila Companies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worked as Contract Employee for This Company
Sr. Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2016
One of the most caring companies I have ever worked for. Truly, they care about their employees.

The recruiter who placed me remained in contact with me to make sure I had everything necessary to perform my job and to make sure I was okay.

I would recommend Bergaila to anyone!
Pros
Very professional and knowledgeable of the market
Cons
Senior Piping Designer/Checker
Senior Piping Designer/Checker duties (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 22, 2013
Duties: Prepared piping studies, material take-off, design layout, field engineering, tie-ins, flow sheets, piping iso’s, plans, sections and details for new and existing equipment, insuring design meets specifications and safety standards using AutoCAD 2000 and MicroStation. Also check piping plans, isometric drawings and walk down P&I D’s. Piping systems involved included but not limited to Water, Air, Inert Gas, Steam, Hydrogen, Methane, Propane, Ethylene, Acids, Caustic and Lube Oil. Equipment worked on included but not limited to Compressors, Desalination, Cooling Towers, Truck Loading, Loading Docks, Flare Stacks and Boilers.
Pros
Perdiem
Productive place to work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 12, 2013
Co workers and management were laid back for the most part. The president of the company was not easy to talk to most of the time, but otherwise a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bergaila Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3