The Bicycle Casino

The Bicycle Casino Employee Reviews

Very productive with opportunities.
Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Bell Gardens, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: free parking, discounts on food and movie tickets
Cons: benefits are not full
So far I have enjoyed my employment at The Bicycle Casino, it has provided me with many opportunitities which has resulted in the position that I am now in. I was promoted to supervisor in less than a year and prior to that i was given other opportunities as an armed guard, box pull supervisor and limo driver.
fun place to work, fast paced, live and well organized
deli cashier and server (Former Employee), Bell Gardens, CADecember 31, 2013
I worked there for I believe two years. this was a long time back but I do miss it. I loved working there. I met a lot of nice faces and had a lot of conversations from executives, porters, attendants, patrons and celebs at tournament. though I had my run in's with a few rude patrons and even my own boss (who hasn't) and one or two cranky employees, my life and job there was a blast. was and still is always busy there and just the environment there is pleasant to see. as the deli attendant, my job wasn't hard, it was fun. filling orders for cakes to prepping the subs and stocking the shelves, making cappuccinos and lattes for all nighters, cleaning the tables and just feeling the excitement in the casino. hardest part was sometimes not being able to fill a certain shift because of conflict scheduling. I worked any shift at first but had a young child at the time and it got hard because I could only do one after a bit and it got difficult for me. anyhow, the casino is such a nice place and now they are building a hotel there too!
Great place to work.
Welcome Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Bell Gardens, CAOctober 28, 2013
Spent several years working at this company. Had the opportunity to advance in different departments and learned many skills.
GAMING ENVIRONMENT
Security Officer (Former Employee), Bell Gardens, CASeptember 19, 2013
Pros: interaction with people.
Cons: alot of standing.
OBSERVE PEOPLE COMING IN AND OUT OF CASINO. MONITOR FLOOR WHERE POKER TABLES ARE LOCATED WATCHING FOR ARGUMENTS, MEDICAL SITUATIONS. OBSERVE FOR SAFETY SITUATIONS.
fun environment many different opportunities
Security Officer (Former Employee), Bell Gardens, CAApril 2, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: smoking environment
had flexible schedule, with as much overtime as i could handle