The Bicycle Casino Employee Review

View all The Bicycle Casino reviews

fun environment many different opportunities
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CAApril 2, 2012
had flexible schedule, with as much overtime as i could handle
Pros
good pay
Cons
smoking environment

Other The Bicycle Casino Employee Reviews

MAIN CAGE Customer Service Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CAAugust 30, 2017
Customer service non stop busy, Preparation of banks for dealers.
Check and balance of various cash windows. Registration of customers into poker tournaments. Surveillance of customer to assure customer has not cashed out over daily limit of $10,000.
Pros
Healthcare, 401k Life insurance ect
Cons
Great camaraderie ,employees truly work together as a team,
Floorman (Current Employee) –  Poker, Bell gardens,CaDecember 8, 2016
This is my second time working there and in both instances I felt like part of the team .Management does a great job doing everything in their power to keep us on the same page and working together, and so far it's worked . I've worked at a few other casinos and never felt like a team.Here they providing workshops and training tools that truly make you feel as part of a team. The employees here form a much stronger Bond and relationship with each other than any other place I've ever worked at. and it reflects back to customers as employees who know what they are doing and working together to do it. The pay here is average and the benefit package I'm not too sure of so I can't comment on that but I do get the feeling that they do care and they are trying to do everything they can. So I would suggest that if you're looking for an employer, here is a good spot. You do your part, and they do theirs and that sounds fair to me.
Pros
Good co workers, they do try doing things to improve, a all on one team feeling
Cons
I'm use to making a little more