We are looking for a high energy senior accountant, interested in getting in on the ground floor of an exciting new media company. The culture is fast paced and strong communication skills are necessary for effective team collaboration and strategy execution. A qualified candidate will possess a degree in accounting, advanced EXCEL skills for financial modeling, exemplary oral and written communication skills, and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial corporate culture. To be considered for this position you must have worked in public accounting, possess your CPA and have some experience in the design and implementation of financial accounting system applications in a computer environment utilizing advanced database technology. Demonstrated experience with budgeting and internal control procedures is also desired.
- Financial record-keeping and reporting, including General Ledger and financial statements;
- Workpaper preparation for federal, state and local tax returns;
- Interface with vendors, auditors, insurance brokers, and other outside parties;
- A minimum of 3 years of financial operating experience.
- Possession of a bachelor's degree in accounting; minor/course work in computer science a major plus.
- Strong financial and analytical skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Certified Public Accountant
- Note: Full time day-care is available on the premises.
- It is the policy of our Company to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Indeed - 14 months ago
The Company is an early stage streaming media subscription business formed to enable parents, students, alumni and other subscribers to...