The Blood and Tissue Center of Central Texas is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. The Tissue Services division was established in 1985 due to the increasing demand for allograft tissue. Today, The Tissue Center surgically recovers tissue from approximately 300 donors each year, distributes about 3,000 tissue grafts to area hospitals annually for life-saving surgeries, and assists with donor family services.
We are hiring a Distribution Coordinator to package, ship/deliver, and track Tissue products being issued to clients on a daily basis. We need a client-focused team player who exhibits a professional demeanor at all times and is able to adapt to change and facilitate change in a positive manner.
- Ensuring that appropriate paperwork and data entry is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Filling product orders while adhering to BTC quality practices.
- Receiving tissue from vendors while ensuring compliance with all required guidelines.
- Following FDA, AATB, OSHA, and BTC guidelines, protocols, policies and procedures at all times.
- Assisting in the order of supplies with Purchasing.
- Rotating through the on-call schedule set for the department.
- HS diploma or equivalent is required, some college is preferred.
- Requires 1 to 2 years of inventory, materials management, and/or distribution experience preferably in a regulated environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401K. Please visit www.inyourhands.org to learn more.
The Blood and Tissue Center of Central Texas is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Founded in 1951 as the Travis County Medical...