The Boeing Company

The Boeing Company Employer Reviews

Finance Director (Former Employee), Seattle, St. Louis, ChicagoApril 18, 2014
Pros: your work is truly meaningful for humankind and makes the world safer & more interconnected
Cons: culture of political correctness
My leaders regularly gave me a chance to try new things and color outside the box, essentially producing four very different careers with the same employer. I really admired my co-workers for their dedication, courage, knowledge, and passion.
Good place to work at
SENIOR ESTIMATING & PRICING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Seal Beach, CAApril 17, 2014
Company has good compensation/benefits
Learn a lot from on the job training and working with great people and dedicated employees!
Productive workplace that is enjoyable, but is coming to an end.
Operations Analyst III (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 16, 2014
Pros: matching 401k contributions
Cons: professional growth
A great place to work with many professional employees and Management. I learned that the company does promote from within, however, some folks are left behind. I enjoy the commercial airplane statement of work and a typical day at work is fast paced and very rewarding.
profesional
structural mechanic (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 16, 2014
each day work is performed to specs mandated by both Boeings strict guidelines and the militaries specs
PeopleSoft HRMS Lead Consultant
PeopleSoft HRMS Lead Consultant (Former Employee), The Boeing CompanyApril 15, 2014
7+ years of PeopleSoft HCM experience in implementation, customization, upgrade and production support of PeopleSoft 8.3/8.8/8.9/9.0/9.1 HRMS/HCM & ELM.
Active team player with excellent inter personal skills, quick learner, willing to take higher responsibilities & challenges, dedicated to achieve higher productivity & growth to the organization by – more... self-commitment & innovation.
Proficient in gathering requirements, conducting business process analysis, creating functional design documents and user training. – less
Fun Productive work environment
Systems installation mechanic, full time (Former Employee), Everett, WAApril 14, 2014
Pros: fun, diverse, the people, management

I'd start off my day arriving 30 min early to prepare my work area for the job of the day. we would have our start up meeting as soon as we started. going over our agenda, current issue and plans for the future. i would then gather tools parts and drawing blueprints to do my job with quality and efficiently. – more... i enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment after a hard days work. – less
good
Aircraft Technician (Former Employee), Ridley Park, PAApril 14, 2014
Was a good place to work, Unstable with contracts with government
I enjoy me job
Mechanic (Current Employee), Everett, WAApril 13, 2014
I enjoy my job. I would really like to work in the hospitality business, Serving people. I enjoy hotels and making people enjoying there trip or visit.
Senior Office Administrator in Manufacturing Engineering
Senior Secretary (Former Employee), Everett, WAApril 11, 2014
Pros: good pay, excellent benefits
Cons: strikes and lay-offs
Would arrive early in the morning and have my manager's schedule ready for him. I answered and directed all phone calls that came in to that particular area of the department. Memos would be typed up, reports put together, travel arrangements made when necessary. I would edit organization charts and create any kind of presentation used by my manager. – more... I maintained and set-up any meetings needed. When orders were needed to made, I placed them.

I learned to be efficient anticipating any need my manager may have.

Management was always good.

Co-workers worked together as a team.

Hardest part was contending with situations that were out of my control.

Funnest part was when I was challenged in researching, writing, and teaching my peers (other office administrators) an advanced secretarial procedure class. This went very well and I received the highest award for this accomplishment. – less
Boeing Engineering
Entry into Service Engineer (Current Employee), Everett, WAApril 11, 2014
A tipical day at work looks different every time. That is one of its positives. In services, there is always something different and the possibility of impact. The hardest thing of my job is the schedules. As a support on a 24/7 service sometimes the hours are tough, but the team is great at working together and there is always something to learn.
Amazing Place to work
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Yuma, AZApril 11, 2014
As my first civilian job, I couldn't have asked for a better company or team to work with. They are not only my co-workers, but my friends as well.
Excellent company to work.
Structures/Systems Integration Engineer (Former Employee), Everett, WAApril 10, 2014
Worked 10-12 hr day.
Very rich culture in the company.
Real good managers.
Loved my job.
Plenty of opportunities
Productive and Fun
PENSION BENEFIT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VaApril 9, 2014
The management committee made my experience a very educational as well as easy going time. I loved the way we worked together when needed. We also created a family like bond that we'll never lose.
Really?
Mechanic (Former Employee), Phoenix AZApril 8, 2014
I worked here when I was 18. I don't remember much besides poor working conditions, brutal heat, and overly competitive employees.
Productive work place.
Special Access Control Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington, VAApril 8, 2014
A typical work day would be extremely busy but fun and exciting at the same time. Love communicating with the employees and being there when ever they needed me.
Best job I could have imagined out of college
Boeing Business Career Foundation Program (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 7, 2014
Fantastic, unparalleled experience. The Boeing Business Career Foundation Program is an outstanding leadership development program for Finance/Business majors. I was offered a job after I completed the 2 year program at Boeing in Seattle, but unfortunately had to move back to my hometown for personal reasons and had to leave Seattle. I loved everything – more... about this job though. – less
Excellent company to work for.
Team Leader (Former Employee), St. Louis MOApril 6, 2014
I am proud to have spent 43 years with McDonnell Douglas/Boeing.

No regrets whatsoever.
Used to be a great place to work
Change Management Coordinator (Former Employee), Ridley Park, PAApril 4, 2014
The company is now getting rid of long-term employees and bringing younger, lower paid employees. Good luck with that!
Great place to work.
Procurement Field Support Rep (Former Employee), Auburn, WAApril 3, 2014
I worked for Boeing for 27 years before taking an early retirement.
No opportunity for growth/developmnet
BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST (Current Employee), Seattl,e WAApril 2, 2014
Pros: paid education, work life balance
Cons: non-existent career growth
The company does not really provide the opportunity for career growth. One has to spend decades to maybe get an offer to become level 1 manager (considering that some places withing have more than 5 levels of management).

1 2 3 4 5

About The Boeing Company

The Boeing Company (Boeing) is involved in the design, development, manufacture, sale and support of commercial jetliners, military – Read more

The Boeing Company Photos