The BOSS Group Employee Reviews in United States

Production and fun work place
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJuly 2, 2015
The BOSS Group is an exceptional place to work. A typical work day as a recruiter includes sourcing resumes, interviewing and assessing candidates and filling jobs for clients throughout the Washington, DC area.

I was able to hone my skills in organization, accountability, communications and recruiting.

The management team at The BOSS Group is fantastic! They keep us all accountable and push us to succeed.

The recruiting team and the rest of my co-workers at The BOSS Group mesh like a championship baseball team! Everyone is outgoing, willing to help, works together and absolutely fantastic.

The hardest part of this job would be managing clients expectations and keeping up with the ever changing environment.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the relationships I built!
Great job opportunity
Multimedia Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 4, 2014
Working with The Boss Group has always been a rewarding one. They have placed me to work full time back in 2008 for a large international consulting firm in Washington D.C. which helped propel my design career.
Artists Beware! This company only hires you if you pass their "structured" Adobe Suite tests with high grades
Freelance Graphic Designer / Artist (Former Employee) –  Bala Cynwyd, PAJuly 15, 2014
The Boss Group often has jobs listed for Graphic Designers. I have over 28 years of experience and designed packages known world-wide. I have won many design awards... I have interviewed at The Boss group twice in my career. Both times I had the same results. They were most impressed with my background and incredibly impressed with my portfolio. Then I'm tested in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. The tests were PC format, where most agencies use Mac. If you don't answer the questions or do the design exactly the way their "structured" test is set you, you fail and will no longer be pursued as a candidate. THe Boss group is the only hiring agency in which I have never gotten an interview with one of their clients. When your are judged only by the score of their very structured tests, why even interview or review one's portfolio, or consider their work experience?

Avoid this agency if you are a talented and creative Graphic Artist. It's not worth the time if you design in a different way then the mainstream, or think "out of the box". If you only know how to design as your schooling has taught you, and know all of your key commands, you will probably get hired, even if your designs are poor.
Pros
experience a bad interview
Cons
you won't get hired if you are creative
A reliable staffing agency
Contract editor and proofreader (Current Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAMay 30, 2014
The BOSS Group has been extremely helpful in finding me short- and long-term assignments and supportive when some of those assignments may not have worked out.
Great organization
Contract Designer (Current Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAOctober 10, 2012
I was with other staffing agencies for years and had no success getting a job. Two months with this agency and I had two different temporary positions. With one of my job placements they forget to approve my hours and The BOSS Group kept on them until they paid me. Friendly and helpful staff, willing to answer any questions you have or solve any problem that arises.
Pros
great staff, helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The BOSS Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The BOSS Group Reviews by Location