The Bozzuto Group

The Bozzuto Group Employer Reviews

If you don't love people, this isn't for you
Sales and Marketing Associate (Current Employee), Greenbelt, MDMarch 6, 2014
You have to be able to deal with customers on a daily basis. Sometimes it is very difficult but it can be rewarding
Horrible experience
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MDApril 15, 2013
Pros: nice building
Cons: no training, poor management
I was very excited when i was called and offered the position as payroll specialist in the corporate office. I resigned from my job and gladly exepted. During my first week the payroll manager quit which only left myself and one other payroll specialist who's only been with the company for 3-4 months and she messes up everyone's paycheck and she blames – more... everything and everyone else. I had no one to train me and i was let go after a week for not knowing the system they use. I had three interviews, background check, reference check and resume verified and i made it very clear that i had no experience with their system. For such a well known company, i expected a lot more. They will make a lot of promisses but once you get in there, you are on your own....set for failure. Worst experience i've ever had with a company. STAY AWAY!!! – less
Great management company and fun workplace
Sales & Service Associate (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 23, 2012
Pros: great company events and networking
Cons: part time position required at least 30hrs and no benefits package
Great management company and fun workplace
Sales & Service Associate (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 23, 2012
Pros: great company events and networking
Cons: part time position required at least 30hrs and no benefits package
In the office you are responsible for maintaining the office daily duties, answering the phone, taking tours around the property, and interacting with residents. The part time position was very demanding and the direct supervisor was difficult to work with. However, when meeting staff from other Bozzuto properties they were much more friendly and helpful.
Wonderful opportunity for growth and advancement
Resident Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MDMay 9, 2012
Pros: free lunches, training, event planning, community building
Cons: lack of accoutablity, property management and upper management, needs to foster leadership training for p.m.
Excellent and upbeat trainers, really helped you to capture the true essences of Bozzuto's core values.
Learned the in's and out property management and people at a fast pace.

About The Bozzuto Group

We are six companies in one: The Bozzuto Group, a privately held, integrated real estate services organization. Together we create – Read more