The Bradford Group Employee Reviews

Culture thrives on negativity
Product Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Niles, ILMarch 17, 2017
Poor upper management and HR department. Shoddy products with lots of customer returns. Negative work environment. Unprofessional treatment. Stressful environment.
Some of the full time employees were nice.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILDecember 5, 2016
The job was okay, Unfortunately the female supervisor in returns was not management material often rude when asked a question about work. I was supposedly trained by a skinny girl who told me she was the team leader there but she left me alone the first 2 days I never learned what containers to use in packaging the products there because she didn't know herself. I asked her questions about work because I had doubts she was often rude and more worried about gossiping with her friends at the other end than helping us temps there. So happy I found another job.
Pros
lunches and breaks were good timing
Cons
the people were AWESOME :)
Dont know ,did everything (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILJanuary 6, 2016
The supervisor was a disappointment to immature not close to professional but very smart. I had high hopes unfortunately they didn't see me fit for a permanent position, the worker's were awesome very sweet .. Both male supervisors well managers very nice great happy attitudes always polite and cheesy,sorry to say that the female management is to immature I saw to much unfairness, but overall I'm going to miss my coworkers.
Pros
thoughtful always rewarding
Cons
perfect breaks and lunch times
Excellent co-workers
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILJuly 7, 2015
This is a friendly place to work. All the staff is very personable. There is no room for advancement. Co-workers are wonderfully nice and well knowledgeable of their work but not the management team so much.
Great opportunity with onsite training and key responsibilites to make improvements.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILMarch 9, 2015
Good company with great employees.
Managed and trained over 30 employees in various job duties and responsibilities.
Managed all aspects of warehouse operations up to and including hiring,safety, training, and key metric analysis.
Pros
Opportunity to Manage the operation with Minimal Involvement from corporate.
Cons
Due to economy had to reduce shift to only a daytime operation.
start up staffing firm
Staffing Specialist/Temporary Department Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 15, 2013
Cold calling to assist in starting up temporary department for firm that had previously only done permanent staffing .
Pros
provided dinner on fridays in the summer
Cons
company did not have realistic business model