The Brain Station is a state licensed daycare and preschool in Crystal City enrolling children 12 months through 12 years. We are currently seeking applicants for both full and part-time preschool teachers, which may also require working with school aged children in the morning or afternoon. Additionally, we are always looking for substitutes in our facility who are comfortable working with all ages.
- Prepare academic and age appropriate lessons for children in their care
- Be familiar with the use of positive behavior support
- Maintain constant supervision of children, as well as attend to their needs
- Direct classroom projects and activities
- Receive and discharge students
- Welcome and converse with parents
- Play with and ensure the safety of children both inside and on the playground
- Help with diapering and toileting
- Assist with the preparation or serving of meals and snacks
- Read stories, sing songs, and act silly
- Minor cleaning duties
If you have any questions you can call our facility at (636) 933-7355.
Visit us online at LearnAtTheBrainStation.com or Like us on Facebook to find out more about our facility.
Download the application at the following link: (copy and paste into a new browser window):
You can fax completed applications to (636) 333-5050 or call our facility to get an email address.