MEDICAL OFFICE-ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
Front desk manager serves as primary support to the medical director and Practice administrator.
- Ensures actuate information is obtained from each patient upon the check-in and checkout process.
- Uploads pictures, scans and faxes in an efficient manner.
- Handles all incoming calls to the center, scheduling and confirming all appointments for physician and spa patients within a suitable time frame.
- Responsible for medical director on call and personal schedules.
- Ensures all charges are posted for the current day’s business and correct financial information and payment is received.
- Works with the back office to assure proper and efficient patient flow.
- Remains informed of new products and procedures.
- Effectively functions in a team atmosphere with the ability to quickly adapt to other duties and special projects assigned by the medical director.
- Responsible for all office supplies.
Monday-Friday/approximately 40 hours per week
*Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
*Principals only: Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
*Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Center