The Briad Group

The Briad Group Employer Reviews

The Service Industry...
Service Manager (Former Employee), Livingston, NJAugust 5, 2014
Managing a restaurant is a tough proposition, doing it with 3 managers, and a culture that puts profits above all else can be discouraging. The method in which directors and above provide mentoring to their subordinates could be best described as lackluster. Co workers are a mixed bag as with all jobs, unfortunate backbiting exists, and personal integrity – more... is rare. Attempting to build a culture of positiveness, honesty, and proactiveness is difficult when your legs are cut off from under you.

The business model of the TGIF franchise appears to be developed to appeal to an urban demographic, but then has locations placed in rural areas. These particular locations will have low sales figures, I feel like I'm stating the obvious though. Managers should be focused on building a trusted team that can be relied upon to do the right thing, regardless of supervision. – less
No Passion
Manager (Former Employee), NJMarch 24, 2013
Pros: its a job
Cons: not for "go getters"
Owner is a smart money guy, but the VP and Director levels include the most unfocused, lacking in details, boring leaders I have yet to meet. Not bad people, just there to hang onto their positions at any cost. Relationship based management is not what works today.
Horrible ethics, poor senior management, zero concern for the employee
Manager (Former Employee), ArizonaJanuary 25, 2013
I worked for one of the TGI Fridays the Briad Group franchised in Arizona. Bottom line is that it's a very poorly run company; there is zero accountability, no support systems, poor benefits (no 401k match... really? I'm better off with a Roth IRA) and they do anything in their power to not pay out bonuses.

They closed 4 stores in Arizona and didn't – more... give any type of notice to any of their managers or hourly employees. This all happened on new years eve, so everyone's bank accounts were low or empty because of the holidays and they were told they were S.O.L for a job.

Completely unprofessional without a doubt. – less
pretty good
Hostess (Former Employee), Surprise, AZDecember 12, 2012
pretty good for the most part I enjoyed it only thing that was not to good was the benifits
good company
General Manager (Former Employee), Edgewater Park, NJJune 2, 2012
Pros: training classes/golfing
Cons: health care was very exspensive
i enjoyed working for this company.was a very structured day. i learned too many things to count through my district manager.my co-workers where very nice to work with.minors. meeting new people everyday.
Lead technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 28, 2012
Everyone was very friendly. You are rewarded for hard work and loyalty.
Restaurant Franchisee
Operation Administrator (Former Employee), Livingston, NJFebruary 10, 2012
Pros: free food
Diverse company with fun atmosphere of the restaurants it operates.