The BridgeWay Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and never a dull moment
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day was being involved with the youth and adults and doing many different activities throughout the day. I loved my coworkers we helped each other daily. The management may have had its ups and downs, but overall a good place to work. The hardest part was having to restrain someone. But, at times it was necessary to protect them from self harm. I learned that so, many children and adults come from so many different backgrounds and situations. But, in the end they all are human and need love just as much as the next. Sometimes just a listening ear.
Pros
listening to each individual, celebrations
Cons
physical holds
It's ok
MHA (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 3, 2014
The Bridgeway states that they hire and promote from within. No, they don't. The patients are awesome. The management is not. Decide for yourself if this is the place for you. It wasn't for me.
Work their employees to death with no return of any sense of loyalty to them
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, AROctober 22, 2012
If you need a "job", then working at the Bridgeway is a "job". If you are looking for a career with an employer who values you as an employee, keep looking. My favorite part of the job was interacting with the patients. No matter what the diagnosis, they were all great. My least favorite part of the job is the way the patients were treated. The Bridgeway has a LOT of staff that is mean to the employees. They yell at the patients and will purpose withhold activities just to prove they can. There have also been times when the patients could not even bathe that day due to the fact that there was no soap in the facility. As an employee, I feel I was treated wrong. I did not even have insurance. The reason for no insurance is because my insurance packet sat on the nursing supervisor's desk for a month before they told me. The deadline to sign up for the insurance had passed. I would not recommend the Bridgeway!!!!!! And for getting a "Perfect Evaluation" I was given a .04 cent an hour raise. Pathetic!!!
Pros
i seriously can't think of any at this moment. it was a job
Cons
you got a break, if you could find time. just as much was expected of the female employees as the male employees, but the males are paid more.

2.8