The BridgeWay Employee Reviews

Most of the staff are professional & helpful. There is a lot of gossip & backstabbing, especially with supervisors & management; impossible workload.
Mental Health Tech (Current Employee) –  Little RockAugust 17, 2015
This facility is short-staffed with a high turnover rate. Coworkers know your business before you do, because of gossip by management to their 'friends'. There are so many admissions each shift, MHTs & nurses cannot get all the work done. Patients are allowed to abuse staff. It is a noisy & dangerous place. As an MHT, sometimes I had to work by myself if anybody called in sick. Good people leave here because it is so stressful. There is too much paperwork. Some nurses are really hateful to the MHTs. You get moved around a lot. MHTs are on the lowest rung of the ladder, even with degrees.
Pros
Some good coworkers, helping people.
Cons
Sometimes no breaks, benefits are expensive, too much gossip & backstabbing, too little staff for so many patients!
Productive and never a dull moment
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day was being involved with the youth and adults and doing many different activities throughout the day. I loved my coworkers we helped each other daily. The management may have had its ups and downs, but overall a good place to work. The hardest part was having to restrain someone. But, at times it was necessary to protect them from self harm. I learned that so, many children and adults come from so many different backgrounds and situations. But, in the end they all are human and need love just as much as the next. Sometimes just a listening ear.
Pros
listening to each individual, celebrations
Cons
physical holds
It's ok
MHA (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 3, 2014
The Bridgeway states that they hire and promote from within. No, they don't. The patients are awesome. The management is not. Decide for yourself if this is the place for you. It wasn't for me.

2.8