The Britt Hunt Company

The Britt Hunt Company Employee Reviews

this company will lie thru their teeth
acct. mgr (Former Employee), asheboro ncJuly 4, 2014
Pros: pay when they decide not to cut
Cons: everything else they suck
money was good hours long ,but no matter how hard you work they want more and try to get you to fear for your job , the so called christian culture bull, they have company meetings management gets toasted, and h.r. will cover up alot of things you should know... also a manager told me the policy is burn then turn, burn you out thru you over get some other sucker.......warning stay away....

June 1, 2015

We want to note that Asheboro, NC is not a territory where we do business or have employees; so this review could be about a different distributor. However, having said that - we are always disappointed to learn that someone had a negative experience during their tenure with our organization. As route sales and delivery drivers, the roles and responsibilities are demanding, but the reward – creating a trusted advisor relationship with our C-Store owners and being a blessing to them – is the ultimate mission. We do center our mission, vision and values around God-centered practices, and being – more... a blessing to others is a top priority. We do not practice the behavior at management meetings that is suggested here and we work hard to be as transparent as possible all through our organization. We bring all new hires to our Nashville, TN corporate office during their first week of employment to start building that relationship on Day 1 and help truly create the understanding that we are all in this together! While we don’t like to hear that someone had a bad experience working with us in a forum like this, we do our best to try and seek feedback from our current employees while they are with us so we can always focus our energy on making things better! – less

Horrible Upper Management
Territory Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJune 2, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: horrible policies, procedures, and management
Unless you like having your pay changed and decreased, being lied to, walked over, under-appreciated, and back stabbed... Don't work for this company. They say they have Christian values and morals but its all a big lie.

June 1, 2015

Our Territory Sales Consultants are a huge anchor to our continued success! These are the team members who establish relationships with new C-store customers of ours. We pay a competitive base salary plus commissions for all new business that they are successful in acquiring. We appreciate their hard work and are continuously finding ways to incent the behaviors that make them successful to achieving their missions! While we are not aware of the specific issues behind this individual’s comments, we work hard to ensure that our team members have a way to communicate feedback and feel they have a voice.

horrible two faced people who give hundreds of dollars to employees of their choosing under the table and sware them to secrecy!!
does not matter (Former Employee), tnSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: great for those of you from missouri
Cons: being lied to and treated unequally
Can not believe the nerve of these guys! H.R. is a joke as well as the moral of their "christian" based company! Completely Abholled!!

June 1, 2015

We work hard to ensure all of our team members have a positive experience while working for us and, if the time comes for them to leave for any reason, we want them to feel that they are better off for having spent the time with us. Our mission is to be a blessing to others and obviously these comments are all contradictory to that. We are saddened if someone had this experience while employed by this organization. We are open to critical feedback from our current team members and hope that they will be open to sharing issues as needed. We do not have team members or customers in the state of Missouri and are unsure how to interpret that comment from this post, or whether this post is truly about TBHC Delivers which is headquartered in Nashville, TN.

Great multi-state business that has a family run enviroment
District Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 22, 2012
Pros: great pay and your not in an office
Cons: you have to like driving
I left there better than I came. They have a philosophy of finding great people and making them better and it shows.
Growing Company with good people
Account Representative (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARMay 30, 2012
Pros: good pay, they hire good people, awesome support staff
Cons: don't expect everywhere you go to be a nice place, as far as the routes
It is a route job, days can be long, job is very physical, you get to work early and have to load your own truck

About The Britt Hunt Company

Our company was founded around a single entrepreneurial idea: helping convenience store owners grow their businesses through high-quality, – Read more