TBG REQ#: ES5936
Title: SAP BW Lead Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a SAP BW Lead Architect who will be responsible for working from the functional/business requirements to design and develop BW objects (install standard objects, enhance existing objects, and create custom objects) like info objects, business content, info sources, data targets, transfer rules, update rules, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Architect solutions from a technical standpoint to make sure that we build the right reporting solutions
· Work on Integration between Business Objects and SAP Business Warehouse
· Participate in the development and support of reporting solutions within the company, primarily using the SAP Business Information Warehouse (BW) application
· Perform Business Warehouse reporting implementation using SAP BW 2004s.
· Sustainable Long term Strategy around multiple tools and multiple delivery mechanisms
· Lead projects from a development standpoint to ensure that projects are completed on time
· Review Development Objects for standards.
· Enforce and Ensure reporting SLA's are being met on a consistent basis
· Document SLA for reporting based on report types
· Provide support and maintenance of the existing BW and APO environments (development, quality assurance and production).
Essential Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience
· At least 2 years in a previous SAP BI architecture role will be required
· Minimum 2 year of experience with Business Objects (WEBI and AOLAP) and integration with SAP BW
· Minimum 4 years of experience with SAP Net-Weaver BI 7.1 technology
· Minimum 10 years of experience with development of BEx queries, workbooks, key figures and variables
· Minimum 10 years solid SAP data modeling experience including Data sources, Info providers, Info Packages, Transformations and Update Rules
· Experience with Information Broadcasting
· Familiar with all MM, SD, FI, PP, WM, SRM and APO modules, including t-codes, data structures and process flows
· Solid skills in ABAP development including user exits, function modules and start/end/expert routines
· Expertise in problem analysis and performance tuning
· Knowledgeable in SAP BW Accelerator
· Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager & Service Desk
· Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills