The Bully Project, the social action campaign inspired by the acclaimed documentary film BULLY, is looking for an intern to support social media and office activity through the spring.
At The Bully Project, we're a tight knit team of filmmakers and social activists who have worked over the last year to transform the film BULLY into a national movement, spreading bullying awareness and creating real social change at the grassroots community level. We need your help to continue building on this tremendous momentum. Here's the job:
- We are looking for people who are available to come work in our office with us between the hours of 10am-7pm, M-F.
- Candidates need to bring their own laptop to the office to work on during their scheduled hours.
- We are asking for a 3-month commitment.
- Position is a combination of supporting social media activity across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Nation Builder and other research, outreach and office work.
- Experience managing social media a plus
- We are offering is a $50/8 hour workday
Any applications received without either of these two documents will not be considered.