The Burks Companies Employee Reviews

All equipment provided and decent work environment
General Cleaner (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2015
Not complicated work at, all equipment is provided and has a decent work environment. Management is understanding and some days are more difficult than others but my co-workers and myself take things one day at a time.
Great place to work.
General Cleaner (Former Employee), Washington dcAugust 21, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits package, world class management
Cons: no cons at all.
Very good company to work for they really value there employees and do all they can to sustain excellent staff and team oriented i would work for them again.
Loved going to work!
Regional Site Admin (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: so much room for growth
Cons: im not there anymore.
I learned all my skills at this job. I loved coming to work despite being laid off. Best job I ever had!
Productive and rewarding
Washroom Technician/ Environmental Technician (Current Employee), Malvern, PANovember 16, 2013
Pros: paid lunches, gain valuable gmp knowledge and experience, full-time.
Cons: short breaks, repetitive, no room for advancement, little overtime.
Break equipment down, send the equipment through the washers, hardest part of the job was to cover the environmental techs, sanitizing and running washers at the same time.
Great work enviroment!
General Cleaner (Current Employee), Howard UniversityOctober 29, 2013
Good company to work for with strong leadership and values. And are caring to the needs of there customers and employees.
for people right out of school not for a career
Bio. Tech assistant (Current Employee), Malvern, PASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: fun people you work with
Cons: horrible benefits, bad pay for the amount of work you do. no shift differential
Management does not know how to run the company. Will hire anyone. No benefits until 90+ day's even then they are way too expensive to get.
You work with dangerous chemicals & equipment , that you do not get hazard pay for. Pay is not worth getting hurt over. If you are right out of school this is a good start job, if you want to take the risks mentioned above. There is no room for advancement at all you stay where you are until you leave, no reviews, no raises!

Co-works only a few know what to do the rest need training ( I blame management for this) It is like high school no one wants to talk to anyone else. the Company you work alongside (you work as a contractor with them )gets paid REALLY REALLY GOOD you do not. They will help you to an extent, then not help .

It would be a good place to work if the pay was a lot better & decent benefits.